Losing hair on head while on TRT plus anastrozole: Causes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
0.5mg was injected - I should have said administration, not application.
That's about what I inject nightly.

Regarding hair loss: For some years I had to clean hair out of the shower drain a few times a year. But rather suddenly, starting last year or the end of the year before, there was no more hair caught in the drain. This correlated with two significant protocol changes: adding progesterone and causing diurnal variation in serum testosterone, along with somewhat lower levels. Of course it could just be a coincidence, albeit an interesting one.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Regarding hair loss: For some years I had to clean hair out of the shower drain a few times a year. But rather suddenly, starting last year or the end of the year before, there was no more hair caught in the drain. This correlated with two significant protocol changes: adding progesterone and causing diurnal variation in serum testosterone, along with somewhat lower levels. Of course it could just be a coincidence, albeit an interesting one.

where do u get ur injectable progesterone from? And where do u inject it?

do u take HCG?

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
do u mind if I ask where u get the GnRH, and what dose?

also, any specific reasoning to use injectable progesterone over oral?
GnRH is available—as gonadorelin—from Hallandale with a prescription and from Peptide Sciences without. Dose is 20 mcg five times a day plus one at 5 mcg.

Oral progesterone is less attractive because of its complex metabolism: "... it may form as many as 35 different unconjugated metabolites when it is ingested orally."[R]

Gman86

GnRH is available—as gonadorelin—from Hallandale with a prescription and from Peptide Sciences without. Dose is 20 mcg five times a day plus one at 5 mcg.

Oral progesterone is less attractive because of its complex metabolism: "... it may form as many as 35 different unconjugated metabolites when it is ingested orally."[R]
U inject GnRH 5-6 times per day?

thyronine

Very interesting - thanks for sharing your experience.
Where does such dose put your serum progesterone? Pre-trt, my serum progesterone sat around 1.6 nmol/l (0.8 - 4.2), but it'd always drop to undetectable levels a month or so into HPTA suppression; HCG never did anything to help.
0.5mg injected an hour before bed will have me at 1 nmol/l upon waking. I'm planning on upping it to 1 - 1.5mg soon in attempt to achieve levels towards the top of the range as I have a few friends who's endogenous levels sit around 2-3 nmol/l (tested via the same lab).

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Very interesting - thanks for sharing your experience.
Where does such dose put your serum progesterone? Pre-trt, my serum progesterone sat around 1.6 nmol/l (0.8 - 4.2), but it'd always drop to undetectable levels a month or so into HPTA suppression; HCG never did anything to help.
0.5mg injected an hour before bed will have me at 1 nmol/l upon waking. I'm planning on upping it to 1 - 1.5mg soon in attempt to achieve levels towards the top of the range as I have a few friends who's endogenous levels sit around 2-3 nmol/l (tested via the same lab).
A progesterone injection at bedtime of 0.5-0.6 mg puts my serum level at midrange the next morning, 0.3 ng/mL (0.0-0.5). Prior to supplementation it was 0.1

U inject GnRH 5-6 times per day?
Six times a day, yes. On the second year now and no thoughts of stopping.

JamieRaterman

TRT causes baldness in men, and I understand that you have experienced this side effect yourself. You need to consult with your doctor so that he can prescribe you additional supplements or medications to maintain hair on your head. Otherwise, you may lose all your hair due to TRT, and then you will have to do a hair transplant. For example, due to the long-term use of TRT, my baldness worsened, which was already haunting me. I still decided to have a hair transplant at this clinic in New York -- [SPAM], but I understand that the flight to New York will be expensive.
I agree with you ! TRT is a very scary thing, I hope science will make a huge leap in this area...

Last edited by a moderator:

StanMoller

Hello, guys. Thanks for your explanations. Now it's almost clear to me. I still think I should consult with my doctor. Anyway, I'm grateful for your advice and suggestions on this issue. They are very helpful. At least, I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same troubles.

StanMoller

Hello, guys. Thanks for your explanations. Now it's almost clear to me. I still think I should consult with my doctor. Anyway, I'm grateful for your advice and suggestions on this issue. They are very helpful. At least, I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same troubles.
Btw, could you recommend any doctor who could help me solve this issue? [edited by moderator] So, I'd be really grateful for your recommendations. I'll be waiting for your replies, guys. Best wishes to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching