Losartan for Blood Pressure After MI

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman109

After i had a MI in April i have been on BP meds, likely forever. Been on a beta blocker from day one, no issues at all with it. The cardiologist added losartan to the mix says it will help remodel heart. Who knows. But I run high hct and I have seen lasartan mention in lowering hct. Anybody have any experience with this

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

After i had a MI in April i have been on BP meds, likely forever. Been on a beta blocker from day one, no issues at all with it. The cardiologist added losartan to the mix says it will help remodel heart. Who knows. But I run high hct and I have seen lasartan mention in lowering hct. Anybody have any experience with this
I have used losartan and it did nothing to my HCT. I switched to telmisartan because losartan made me very tired. I use a very low dosage of telmisartan (20mg) and metoprolol (20mg). My BP is normal but gets a bit elevated when i am stressed (my job is very stressful so me and my doctor decided to use some medication to control the BP spikes during moments of stress). I feel great but again it did nothing for my HCT

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree. The combo you are taking is a calcium channel blocker plus an ARB. Better for people after a heart attack than just using ARB monotherapy, especially if you have high blood pressure.

mooseman109

Have been on losartan now for almost four months and if there is any change in HCT, it is not noticeable. Was a nice hope though.
i did not have high blood pressure before the heart attack and certainly do not now that I am on these meds. First thing in morning is typically 105/62 with pulse in low 60’s.

mooseman109

My heart attack was likely a genetic thing. My dad had several in his 50’s thru 60’s. I had been on T for almost 6 years prior to heart attack. Good lipid panel and not overweight. No cigarettes and workin out 3-4 times a week, resistance and cardio. Just bad genes. My cardiologist allowed me to continue T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me