Looking To Find A Doc To Prescribe Enclomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaytonaJonah

I'm an American living now in Mexico. I would like to add enclomiphine to my T + Kisspeptin-10 protocol to help re-start my hormonal axis after being on just testosterone for about 2 years. In order to access enclomiphine, I would need a U.S. doctor's scrip for it. Perhaps a phone appointment?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Just get a consultation and prescription from a Dr. down there. Depending on where you are some pharmacies have the doctor close by to write the Rx.

DaytonaJonah

Just get a consultation and prescription from a Dr. down there. Depending on where you are some pharmacies have the doctor close by to write the
U.S. pharmacies won't accept out of country prescriptions. And my doc doesn't work with any U.S. doctors who will write me a simple script.

Dicky

WHAT? The conventional wisdom in the USA is that you can walk into any corner pharmacy in Mexico and purchase any drug you want. Is this not true?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Kisspeptin-10 is a waste of time.

You are better off with 500-1000 IU hCG for a few weeks followed by 25 mg clomiphene for 4-8 weeks. Then, 4 and 8 weeks after coming off, retest LH, FSH and T.

DaytonaJonah

Kisspeptin-10 is a waste of time.

You are better off with 500-1000 IU hCG for a few weeks followed by 25 mg clomiphene for 4-8 weeks. Then, 4 and 8 weeks after coming off, retest LH, FSH and T.
As I've documented here on this forum, I am one of the rare ones that cannot tolerate hCG...at all. I've tried hCG 3 separate times, each time with a smaller and smaller starting dose, only to experience moderate to severe anxiety every time.

I WISH VERY MUCH that I was able to take hCG with my testosterone protocol as it would simplify things for me to a great degree. Thus, why I am trying to duplicate somewhat what Cataceous has been successful doing with kisspeptin-10, gonadotropin & enclomiphene.

What complicates things a bit is that I live in Mexico and not everything I need to do what Cataceous has done, is here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me