Looking for some advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Razz

Greetings. I have posted here before about how I believe using arimidex monoteraphy for several months to try and boost my T levels a while ago screwed me up. The symptoms starting fits the timeline perfectly, either just before quitting or after quitting (cold turkey without taper) they started. I had naturally low E2 before this teraphy. Doctors just wont believe the drug could have caused persistent effects even after discontinuation. I feel quite weak and cant exercise (even walk) for long without feeling short of breath (I had stress test done a year or so ago and it came back negative though)

Mainly symptoms are excessive fatigue even if I get to sleep long, permanent tired eyes and dark circles under eyes, occasional puffy face, crazy itchy and burning scalp along with hair loss (I had perfect hair before using this drug), hot flashes/heavy sweating type feel which is EXTREMELY uncomfortable and it comes and goes the whole day. Also I have itchy and sometimes even painful feeling in my breast area. Weirdly enough I also experience itchy feeling in my hip area at the fat stores (I am otherwise very lean) I used to have some libido but right now I have ZERO libido and can hardly even achieve proper erection.

And my testosterone level was 660 ng/dl on recent test. Estradiol has always been in range even on sensitive. I tried HCG for a bit to see if it would somehow help, it just raised T and E2 normally, even had E2 bit over range during that time and it only made my breast itchiness worse.

I am quite clueless what to do. Have been to several endocrinologists and some other docs. Some just want to prescribe antidepressants.

All hormone levels has been normal range including thyroid (ft3, ft4, tsh) Even tested blood markers for some type of adrenaline secreting tumor which could explain sweating etc. but came back normal.

Only theory I have is that somehow suppressing my E2 which was not high to begin with caused my body to become hypersensitive to estrogen. Or that even though my E2 is normal range, I need to be lower for optimal feeling. But I even tried going back on AI, it didnt help at all and it somehow made my itching worse (some type of feedback loop?)

I might try exemestane which has different mechanism of action than the non-steroid AI's if it would somehow help. But I am quite lost here, dont really know what to do. If anyone could offer some insight at all would be nice. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Post your lab tests and the ranges, normal/in-range doesn't mean anything for us. Too you left out how much Anastrozole you used and for how long in your mono-therapy.

Razz

Post your lab tests and the ranges, normal/in-range doesn't mean anything for us. Too you left out how much Anastrozole you used and for how long in your mono-therapy.

I used it for approx. 0.5mg a day for little over 3 months. At the end I felt feverish like symptoms and cold feet. I quit it cold turkey since I did not feel any benefits. After that the symptoms began.

I have a lot of labwork but my most recent total testosterone off everything bounced back from the HCG trial to 660 ng/dl. Also some other bloods from these recent labs done week ago.

TSH: 0.53 mU/l (0.3-4.2)
FT3: 4.7 pmol/l (3.1-6.8)
FT4: 16.7 pmol/l (11-22)
Cortisol: 416 nmol/l (133-537)
Normal blood counts except platelets are slightly under range which they have been in every test in history.

During HCG experiment around July I did 250IU EOD if I remember correctly and my test was around 700 ng/dl and E2 was around 40 pg/ml, no difference in feeling atleast for the better.

E2 sensitive last time I tested was around 28 pg/ml. Mid range prolactin. Feel free to ask for more labs if you want to.

My E2 on non sensitive assay was around 11 pg/ml naturally before I ever touched any aromatase inhibitor. DHT tested twice which was both times near 1.0 nmol/l but it was two different labs with two different reference ranges. According to the other one my DHT was bottom end of normal.

Vince

Super Moderator
So you were on arimidex monoteraphy, with no testosterone or HCG. For the purpose of raising your testosterone and decreasing decreasing your estrogen?

Razz

So you were on arimidex monoteraphy, with no testosterone or HCG. For the purpose of raising your testosterone and decreasing decreasing your estrogen?
Indeed. Back then my test came slightly low end of range and I asked about arimidex to try and boost it which my doc prescribed. Now my total test is naturally 660 ng/dl but I have zero libido and ED etc. symptoms I described. Wish I knew back then what I was getting myself into. It is very weird because I have not heard someone getting this damaged by AI monoteraphy. They even give adolescents in studies like 1mg of arimidex ED with HGH to increase their final height.

Vince

Super Moderator
Estrogen deprivation/deficiency is very damaging to neurons inside your brain that produce dopamine. Can cause very serious damage.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me