Looking for published papers on trt+hcg + fsh

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

I'm currently on 60 mgs testosterone cyp x2 week, along with 1666 IU'S of HCG. I want to add fsh, but my fertility doc thinks it's too early, although he will go along with it, providing I can find some studies to show him. He also would like the studies to provide to my insurance company, which surprisingly, has been wonderful so far, covering my hcg.

Thank you so much

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I want to add fsh, but my fertility doc thinks it's too early
I can find some studies to show him.
You shouldn't need studies to prove you're right, this is the doctor's specialty and there should be no doubt on the effectiveness of FSH on sperm parameters.

Last edited:

hfbjr

Yes., it's my fertility doc. He wants data to show the insurance company, vs waiting down the road, as I'd like to stsrt it now. He's perfectly OK with starting it, bit says he needs something to present to them

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm looking for LDr. Larry lipshultz paper on it, but cannot locate it online

hfbjr

Vince, that is just what I needed. This will make my gf relieved, as we are both now seeing the same doc. Thanks a million.

madman

Super Moderator
Vince, that is just what I needed. This will make my gf relieved, as we are both now seeing the same doc. Thanks a million.

Look over this thread!

madman

Super Moderator

post #3

*The findings suggest that normal qualitative and quantitative sperm production is best maintained in the presence of both FSH- and LH-induced testosterone secretion. Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) in conjunction with FSH is a common regimen for inducing spermatogenesis

*Although hMG has both FSH and LH activity, FSH activity predominates, and LH activity is so low that fertility requires a combination of hCG and hMG

*More recently, highly pure urinary FSH preparations have been created, with higher specific activity than hMG. Recombinant human FSH formulations have greater purity and specific activity than any urinary preparation and no inherent LH activity

*Typically, hCG alone at a dose of 1000IU on alternate days or twice weekly is usually used to start gonadotrophin therapy, with the dose titrated based on trough testosterone levels and testicular development

*Due to residual FSH secretion, spermatogenesis can be begun with hCG alone in most individuals with bigger testes at baseline

*Once there is a plateau in the response to hCG, which typically occurs at around 6 months, therapy with FSH (in one of the three forms described above) should be added at a dose of 75IU on 3 days per week. If sperm output and testicular growth remain suboptimal, the dose of FSH can be gradually increased to 150IU daily

*Gynaecomastia is the most prevalent side effect of gonadotrophin therapy and is caused by increased oestradiol release due to hCG activation of aromatase

*Pulsatile administration of GnRH, which can be via a programmable, portable mini-infusion pump, provides an alternative to gonadotrophin therapy. FSH–hCG therapy provides two advantages over GnRH therapy: subcutaneous delivery and greater efficacy in cases of GnRH receptor mutation (about 10% of normosmic congenital hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism)

madman

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me