Looking for feedback from guys who have added Testosterone cream/gel to their injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello

I've been reading that some guys have been adding test cream or gel to their test injection protocols and reporting a much improved libido. I understand the improvement in libido could possibly be from an increase in DHT levels. Can I ask those guys that have gone this route what made you want to experiment this practice? Was your libido unsatisfactory on your injection only treatment?

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I tried cream alone didn’t feel anything, I also tried to add it to my injection protocol again nothing. I am sticking with injection better and more convenient

VacationMan

I tried the cream in addition to my injection protocol. Didn't notice any increase in libido, but I did notice was a serious spike in PSA. PSA went up from my normal 1.2-1.7 range to 5+. I'm 58 and haven't ever had prostate issues (nor do I want them either). I quit using the cream and waited a few weeks. Went back to the doc for another blood draw and PSA was back down to my normal range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me