Looking for advice, opinions and experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

Yes I would get into a routine of lifting or exercising again first. No point in being on TRT if you're just going to be sitting at a desk the whole time.

Exercise (weights) would help with natural T and anxiety levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yes I would get into a routine of lifting or exercising again first. No point in being on TRT if you're just going to be sitting at a desk the whole time.

Exercise (weights) would help with natural T and anxiety levels.
In all honesty if i could get to 500s and feel pretty good naturally, i'd prefer that to 800s and feeling just slightly better than a natural 550. Just hope that it is possible!

My doctor will prescribe 100mg test cyp per week but doesn’t like to go higher for fear of liability issues, I think…
With that said, I know 100 is enough for lots of guys but not all… If I had to go the clinic route, such as defy, would I be better sticking to shots or does scrotal creams seem to help guys as well?

DFL

The ONLY reason I haven't, is that I've had panic disorder (random panic attacks) throughout life (which I am medicated for).
I have diagnosed panic disorder and GAD (I take .5 Lorazepam twice daily). In my experience I don't think you don't need to worry about TRT making it worse. I was on dosages from 90MG to 130MG/week for 2 years, with HCG as well. I believe TRT helped my anxiety, and I know it never made it worse.

However, at the moment I'm 3 weeks into going off TRT (using HCG and now Clomid) to see if it's causing orgasm problems, and my anxiety is way ramped up. I had a mild panic event last evening, and I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

So, now worries about going on, but consider that if you are on it for a long time and want to go off you made need to do it very gradually.

I have diagnosed panic disorder and GAD (I take .5 Lorazepam twice daily). In my experience I don't think you don't need to worry about TRT making it worse. I was on dosages from 90MG to 130MG/week for 2 years, with HCG as well. I believe TRT helped my anxiety, and I know it never made it worse.

However, at the moment I'm 3 weeks into going off TRT (using HCG and now Clomid) to see if it's causing orgasm problems, and my anxiety is way ramped up. I had a mild panic event last evening, and I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

So, now worries about going on, but consider that if you are on it for a long time and want to go off you made need to do it very gradually.
Thanks!! Helps to hear from people in the same situation for sure.
Were you worried at all before you started? What dose/frequency did you feel best on? IM or SubQ?

DFL

Were you worried at all before you started?
Actually I was the opposite. I was in a pretty bad depression (I also take Wellbutrin) and from what I was reading I was hoping that TRT would help both that and my anxiety. I do believe that it did. Not cure, but help. From my experience, I really can't imagine it making your anxiety worse, but everyone is different. But I think you probably won't feel much of anything for a couple of weeks, and then you'll get some mild, pleasant feelings coming along. That's what happened with me anyway.

SubQ, and I felt good at all those dosages. For me though Hematocrit becomes too high over 100MG so I won't go over that now. I'm probably going to start again at 40MG and ramp very slowly to see if I can solve the orgasm problems.

I was at 470 Total when I started, but my Free testosterone was just barely above 5.

Actually I was the opposite. I was in a pretty bad depression (I also take Wellbutrin) and from what I was reading I was hoping that TRT would help both that and my anxiety. I do believe that it did. Not cure, but help. From my experience, I really can't imagine it making your anxiety worse, but everyone is different. But I think you probably won't feel much of anything for a couple of weeks, and then you'll get some mild, pleasant feelings coming along. That's what happened with me anyway.

SubQ, and I felt good at all those dosages. For me though Hematocrit becomes too high over 100MG so I won't go over that now. I'm probably going to start again at 40MG and ramp very slowly to see if I can solve the orgasm problems.

I was at 470 Total when I started, but my Free testosterone was just barely above 5.
When you did 90 or less what were your levels? Daily shots?

Nik

[QUOTE = "Cataceous, publicación: 180998, miembro: 38109"]
Estoy tomando enclomifeno, aunque en un contexto diferente al tuyo, por lo que mi experiencia no es tan aplicable. Sin embargo, puedo decir que no he tenido efectos secundarios negativos mientras tomaba 12.5 mg al día. Ha sido eficaz para estimular la producción de LH y FSH.

Alguien más mencionó que hay dos fuentes de enclomifeno de grado farmacéutico, pero que la única que conozco es Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy .
[/CITAR]
cetáceos, si hay alguna forma de obtener el emclomifeno que se envía al extranjero, vivo en Sudamérica.

1593726882526.png

Cataceous

Super Moderator
cetáceos, si hay alguna forma de obtener el emclomifeno que se envía al extranjero, vivo en Sudamérica
[Is there any way to obtain the enclomiphene that is sent abroad, I live in South America?]
I'm not aware of any simple way to accomplish that with pharmaceutical-grade enclomiphene. Even in the U.S. the supply is tenuous because it apparently depends on a single vendor.

Regarding research-grade sources, NootropicSource.com claims to offer enclomiphene, and this company does ship internationally. However, there's no independent confirmation that this is actually enclomiphene.

Nik

[QUOTE = "Cataceous, publicación: 181344, miembro: 38109"]
No conozco ninguna forma simple de lograr eso con el enclomifeno de grado farmacéutico. Incluso en los Estados Unidos, el suministro es tenue porque aparentemente depende de un solo proveedor.

Con respecto a las fuentes de grado de investigación, NootropicSource.com afirma ofrecer enclomifeno, y esta empresa realiza envíos internacionales. Sin embargo, no hay una confirmación independiente de que esto sea realmente enclomifeno.
[/CITAR]
Tank you cetaceous!!!

Nik

I'm not aware of any simple way to accomplish that with pharmaceutical-grade enclomiphene. Even in the U.S. the supply is tenuous because it apparently depends on a single vendor.

Regarding research-grade sources, NootropicSource.com claims to offer enclomiphene, and this company does ship internationally. However, there's no independent confirmation that this is actually enclomiphene.

Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción

Español
Inglés

I tried clomiphene and it gave me visual problems, I have doubts to test for its hepatoxicity and also, according to some reports, ocular toxicity, I do not know if these effects are related to long-term and dependent doses.

Nik

Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción

Español
Inglés

I tried clomiphene and it gave me visual problems, I have doubts to test for its tamoxifen
hepatoxicity and also, according to some reports, ocular toxicity, I do not know if these effects are related to long-term and dependent doses.

DFL

When you did 90 or less what were your levels? Daily shots?
Sorry for the delay. I've only done daily shots once, for one week, and it didn't change anything. Usually I'm bi-weekly.

My levels at 100mg/week with 800iu HCG/week, from my last labs, were 655 Total and 21 Free. I was very happy to have a free level so high with that lower total. I've been as high as 1150!

I was not able to go off. Depression came back badly after the 3rd week. I'm back on at 80mg/week and starting to feel better after about 12 days.

Sorry for the delay. I've only done daily shots once, for one week, and it didn't change anything. Usually I'm bi-weekly.

My levels at 100mg/week with 800iu HCG/week, from my last labs, were 655 Total and 21 Free. I was very happy to have a free level so high with that lower total. I've been as high as 1150!

I was not able to go off. Depression came back badly after the 3rd week. I'm back on at 80mg/week and starting to feel better after about 12 days.
No worries man, thanks for the reply! And glad that you're starting to feel better again! I still havent started, but i'm really close...just trying to decide what dose to start at... i'm prescribed 100mg once per week, like i'd said before... but plan to split my shots up into daily subQ and want to use the lowest dose that i can... any suggestions, as someone who also had the panic attack issues? How long did it take for you to start feeling anything from it when you first started out?

DFL

No worries man, thanks for the reply! And glad that you're starting to feel better again! I still havent started, but i'm really close...just trying to decide what dose to start at... i'm prescribed 100mg once per week, like i'd said before... but plan to split my shots up into daily subQ and want to use the lowest dose that i can... any suggestions, as someone who also had the panic attack issues? How long did it take for you to start feeling anything from it when you first started out?
100mg is a good place to start, or you could break it up and do 50mg twice a week. I’m doing 40mg twice a week now and feel great. Along with 500iU HCG, 2x week At the same time.

I think it took at least a few weeks to get any noticeable benefits. It’s subtle.

Again, I really don’t think you need to be concerned about the anxiety/panic issues. I think if anything it’ll help a little. However, I understand. When I was young I had intense attacks, really terrifying. I wouldn’t even eat anything that had been opened for a long time.

100mg is a good place to start, or you could break it up and do 50mg twice a week. I’m doing 40mg twice a week now and feel great. Along with 500iU HCG, 2x week At the same time.

I think it took at least a few weeks to get any noticeable benefits. It’s subtle.

Again, I really don’t think you need to be concerned about the anxiety/panic issues. I think if anything it’ll help a little. However, I understand. When I was young I had intense attacks, really terrifying. I wouldn’t even eat anything that had been opened for a long time.
sorry i havent been on here in a bit... so how long have you been (are you still) on the benzo? How are you feeling now on your TRT? i've put it off and put it off, but i'm to the point of just saying to heck with it, and starting my shots in the morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me