Long-term TRT with no HCG - Experiences?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
it is? my original dr wouldnt even think about prescribing me any. i told him my testicles were almost gone & he told me that couldnt happen on 200mg of T switched dr and he put me on 500iu every day to see if it would kick start them back up then swithced me to 500 3x a week
You may have already read it but here's a nice thread on HCG.

The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...ticular-shrinkage-and-preserve-fertility.435/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nik

[QUOTE = "DragonBits, post: 117999, member: 18023"] Inicialmente tuve TRT durante 5 años con solo undecanoato de testosterona, tenía 59 cuando comencé

Me sentí bien con una libido genial, muy fuerte, muchas erecciones muy firmes, no presto atención ni pregunto por mi "volumen", ya que rara vez lo veo. Mis testículos se veían bien, pero no producía esperma y un médico de fertilidad me midió los testículos con un orquídómetro y me dijo que había algo de atrofia.

Estábamos considerando tener un bebé, de modo que detuve la testosterona durante unos meses, comencé a tomar clomid, mi recuento de espermatozoides fue casi normal. Luego decidimos no tener hijos ya que mi esposa comenzó la menopausia temprana y pasar por todos los problemas de tener un hijo parecía demasiado.

Reinicié TRT, esta vez con HCG.

No noto ninguna diferencia entre ahora y entonces, tengo un poco menos de energía y libido, pero creo que es porque ahora tengo 66 años. Y la última vez que mi libdo realmente alcanzó su punto máximo después de 1-2 años con TRT. Todavía bastante bueno en este momento, no tan bueno como lo era a los 60 años, que a veces era fantástico.

Podría descontinuar HCG, pero es bastante temprano para decirlo ahora, solo he recibido 5 inyecciones a 500 IU dos veces a la semana. [/ QUOTE]

Stanfoo

I've been on TRT for almost a year and I feel amazing, I couldn't imagine feeling any better and wonder how is it even possible! I've heard of guys say they still feel amazing 5+ years on TRT without HCG, there are those guys who just don't tolerate HCG well at any dosage. The reason I believe I'm happy without HCG is because my testicles hang no problem, having your testicles pulled up tight can cause depression and anxiety affecting your sexual self image.

Will the wheels start falling off the wagon in a few years, who knows I guess I'll have to deal with it when/if the time comes, until then I'm living life to the fullest.

Care to update? You mentioned you haven't experienced any testicle atrophy back then. Been some years since. How are your testicle size now with no hcg?

DragonBits

I’m not really convinced hcg makes sense for someone not concerned about fertility. The only benefit I see from it is a bit of elevated mood, and I don’t even notice that if my protocol was dead on to begin with. I haven’t been without it long enough to have atrophy and see if it’s enough to matter though.

After ~ 5 years on Nebido (testosterone undecanoate) around 2015, my testicles shrank, I felt fine. I actually have measurements as at the time I went to a fertility doctor, I went off of testosterone and he put me on clomid, my sperm count was zero but returned to normal and size came back after about 4 months.

On testosterone only I have also noticed a diminished ejaculatate volume, it still feels great, but that is noticable.

Last edited:

Fortunate

I found this thread after posting a similar-minded question in this thread. I have been on HCG for years as part of my protocol and I'd like to stop. Hate daily injections and wonder if HCG may account for some of the headaches I get.

I am not concerned with testicular appearance. What concerns me more is shutting down endogenous production. I stopped HCG a week ago. So far, OK. There is a ton of information on this site about restart protocols. Many of them are long and I am too lazy to review them in depth (I will at some point). I guess a relevant question would be: has anyone managed to shut down there endogenous production and not been able to restart after a formal attempt to restart?

gerardo

I found this thread after posting a similar-minded question in this thread. I have been on HCG for years as part of my protocol and I'd like to stop. Hate daily injections and wonder if HCG may account for some of the headaches I get.

I am not concerned with testicular appearance. What concerns me more is shutting down endogenous production. I stopped HCG a week ago. So far, OK. There is a ton of information on this site about restart protocols. Many of them are long and I am too lazy to review them in depth (I will at some point). I guess a relevant question would be: has anyone managed to shut down there endogenous production and not been able to restart after a formal attempt to restart?
I tried HCG and even in small doses I have a very bad headache when I'm sleeping and I wake up in the morning.

PLGuy

Bringing this one back to the top. I’m about to start TRT and will have to cross state borders (I’m in Minnesota) and pay decent money for HCG. Questioning if it’s worth the trouble, money and an extra 2 shots/week. Fertility isn’t a concern for me and I’m not sure I care about the shrinkage.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me