Loading the syringe is difficult

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I’m trying to load T in the syringe, but the air pressure inside seems off.

I will add or pull air, but it’s either pulling mostly air and the liquid slowly drips down, tiny air bubbles are forming at the syringe, or the plunger is being pushed out.

If I get a decent load, there will be one air bubble that sits at the top and it won’t budge, and liquid is hard to push out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

That happened to me with an insulin syringe. I now use a 25 guage 5/8 (3/4”) syringe and an 18 gauge needle to draw. Then pop back on the 5/8 needle that came with the syringe. It’s a breeze.

I order from WestEndMedicalSupplies.com

The Insulin syringe didn’t work for me, plus after plunging through the rubber to draw the needle is 50% dull. Hurts more.

bbex2014

I will add or pull air, but it’s either pulling mostly air and the liquid slowly drips down, tiny air bubbles are forming at the syringe, or the plunger is being pushed out.

If I get a decent load, there will be one air bubble that sits at the top and it won’t budge, and liquid is hard to push out.
You could put a little bit of water in a coffee mug, put it in the microwave for a minute or two, and once out put the testosterone vial upright in the water for a couple minutes. This “thins” the oil out and you can pull into an insulin syringe relatively quickly.

Rock H. Johnson

I pull/push multiple esters and oil bases through a 31G syringe and although it is slow have no issues. When the bubble doesnt budge it does not sit directly at the needle entry, just angle the syringe until the bubble moves then push the plunger. Patience grasshopper....;-)

Westin

I pull/push multiple esters and oil bases through a 31G syringe and although it is slow have no issues. When the bubble doesnt budge it does not sit directly at the needle entry, just angle the syringe until the bubble moves then push the plunger. Patience grasshopper....;-)

Why spend all that time and then you still have a dull needle.

To the other poster who suggested heating the oil... How many times can you do that before it has an effect on the bottle of test? I don’t know.

Rock H. Johnson

To the other poster who suggested heating the oil... How many times can you do that before it has an effect on the bottle of test? I don’t know.
It takes about a minute or 3 to pull and never a dull needle nor pain, depot, bleeding or leakage at injection site.

Vince

Super Moderator

I've always used insulin syringes for injecting T and HCG. It could be the oil that's mixed with your testosterone. I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 27 g for cottonseed oil, for grapeseed oil I use a 29 g.

bochinit

Takes almost forever to load a serynge, Im injecting with 14mm cause its the only way to change the pin, and damn I would love to use a 6mm but its hard even to press.

fifty

What size needle?

Vvs1

Thanks for all the replies. I’m using 2 of defys needles they sent.

Easy Touch 30 gauge insulin
Easy Touch 25 gauge hypodermic

bbex2014

You are correct in saying that we do not know how many times you can place the vial of testosterone in hot water before it “degrades” the quality, of at all. My anecdotal experience is that I heated my test cyp vial for each of my biweekly injections of 200 mg for about 3 years, without any substantial variability in labwork. My package insert for my Westward testosterone cyp vial even said to heat vial in hot water if crystals formed, and while this is not exactly what we are referring to I’m assuming injectable testosterone is a super stable drug. You do bring to light a good point though, I’m not sure if the testosterone would eventually lose potency by continually reheating the vial in hot water.

Westin

Forget dose degration. Bacteria growth. I don’t know either. I was just stating a concern. Maybe nothing to worry about. Maybe it can cause bacteria to grow, maybe not. Has anyone thought to check? Reheating for each injection. Are you sure?

No good deed goes unpunished. Not interested in a back and forth. Just putting out there for discussion. I do not know the answer.

Last edited:

bbex2014

Forget dose degration. Bacteria growth. I don’t know either. I was just stating a concern. Maybe nothing to worry about. Maybe it can cause bacteria to grow, maybe not. Has anyone thought to check? Reheating for each injection. Are you sure?

No good deed goes unpunished.
It’s a valid question brother, seems like a good question for a pharmacist with some experience compounding injectable testosterone maybe?
I and many others have heated testosterone vial for many years now, doesn’t mean it’s good to do though. I know plenty on here we’re former aas users, heating the vial is quite popular amongst many users, maybe they could chime in

Vvs1

You have the same problem with both?

Yes, I managed to pull a decent draw with one of them.

Anytime I have a decent draw in the syringe, there will be a small air bubble just before the needle(opposite of skin poke). Never left the syringe after pushing out the liquid.

I don’t have these issues with HCG.

bochinit

You are correct in saying that we do not know how many times you can place the vial of testosterone in hot water before it “degrades” the quality, of at all. My anecdotal experience is that I heated my test cyp vial for each of my biweekly injections of 200 mg for about 3 years, without any substantial variability in labwork. My package insert for my Westward testosterone cyp vial even said to heat vial in hot water if crystals formed, and while this is not exactly what we are referring to I’m assuming injectable testosterone is a super stable drug. You do bring to light a good point though, I’m not sure if the testosterone would eventually lose potency by continually reheating the vial in hot water.

I work with steroids and they are warmed on the production, so that's no problem to heat them time to time, they handle this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me