List of Nootropics: Brain supplements and medications to increase focus and mood.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
nootropics smart drugs.jpg

Nootropic
is a term for a supplement that is ingested primarily for its effects on the brain. Many supplements that are touted to increase cognition, focus, alertness, or well being are grouped under this vague blanket statement.

Here is a spreadsheet on each one (attached PDF)

Attachments

• Nootropics.pdf
    356.7 KB · Views: 1,418
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DHM

Thanks Nelson.

Trying to put together a "Alertness/Cognition" Stack as well as a "Sleepy" Stack (non-prescription/OTC, simple, cheap).

Anyone use powdercity.com or have a better sourcing reference? Thanks!

DHM

I only get good SAMe results from the Jarrow formulation, this stuff is good. DHEA puts me on the edge a bit, levels are in the upper quartile but it makes me a bit moody.

I'll have to try your sleep my stack, looks good.

Nelson :

Have you ever read or research Deprimyle and HCG as a Brain enhancer and to stop altizimers + aid in memory and maintaining current brain activity and levels ? I currently take both for this reason and I can research and post studies that back this up ! Deprimyle was accidentally discovered to be useful working with L-dopamein is current altimizers patients ,

Is the product you are listing above the new "SMART PILL" that is all over the news and Internet currently and been out for about a year now to my knowledge ?

driscojf

Thanks for posting the spreadsheet, Nelson! I have tried many on the list and many that aren't, but my favorite by a long shot is Aniracetam. It has two major upsides that I love - its anxiolytic properties and its ability to open up creative and language fluency channels in the brain. I write music for fun, and I can tell you unequivocally that ideas for melodies and words come almost effortlessly when I take Aniracetam. I believe Dave Asprey, the Bulletproof guy, also raves about Aniracetam and he says he wrote his last book while taking it. I know the racetams work very differently for everyone, but just thought I'd share my experience.

driscojf

Nelson, I get my Aniracetam at www.purenootropics.net. A few things to bear in mind when taking this or any of the racetams:
1. The effects are both profound and subtle. By that I mean you may feel only a subtle change in your overall awareness, but the ease with which you find the right words, phrases or ideas to express yourself can be quite profound.
2. Generally you should take a choline supplement with Aniracetam for it to be fully effective.
3. Aniracetam powder is fat soluble so don't take it with water. I usually dissolve it in a small amount of MCT oil or virgin olive oil, then mix it with milk. You can also just buy it in pill form.
4. It can take a week or more for the full effects to kick in so don't give up on it after a day or two of use.

I occasionally cycle off for a week but I'm not sure how necessary that is. Again, everyone is different. I have read lots of reviews all over the net from people who have tried it and some rave about it and others say it did nothing for them. Its worth its weight in gold for me. Best of luck!

ERO

Thanks for posting the spreadsheet, Nelson! I have tried many on the list and many that aren't, but my favorite by a long shot is Aniracetam. It has two major upsides that I love - its anxiolytic properties and its ability to open up creative and language fluency channels in the brain. I write music for fun, and I can tell you unequivocally that ideas for melodies and words come almost effortlessly when I take Aniracetam. I believe Dave Asprey, the Bulletproof guy, also raves about Aniracetam and he says he wrote his last book while taking it. I know the racetams work very differently for everyone, but just thought I'd share my experience.

I like Aniracetam very much as well. I too get the axiolic effect and I just feel sharper mentally and have a better memory while taking it. I don't notice any difference in creativity, but that is probably just me as I am more analytical and not terribly creative anyway.

GEORGE TOULIATOS

L-tyrosine acts as a neurotransmiter,along with methyloxanthines (caffeine).Ginko biloba improves cerebral flow and acts sinergisticly with Acetyl L-Carnitine,for improved mental focus and cognition.
Using 50mg of DHEA,for the past five months,i have observed major improvements,on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me