Liquid Arimidex - what liquid to use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkLA

I take a tiny amount of anastrazole -- about 0.1mg EOD.

I have been cutting up the pills and measuring with a scale. My scale has become flaky and I'm thinking it would be more accurate to dissolve 1mg in 1ml of water and take it that way instead. Yes, I know I could get it compounded into 0.1mg caps or buy it in liquid form, but since I have some pills, I'd like to just make it myself.

Question: What's a safe liquid to use which is not going to damage the arimidex. 1 ml is going to take me a couple of weeks or so to use up. Can I use water? Vodka?

Thank you,
MarkLA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarkLA

Vince, thanks, that was successful. The tablet dissolved nicely.

I was able to get the tablet into a 1ml syringe and a total volume of 1ml including the Vodka and the tablet. I dispensed my 0.1mg dose and thought all was good.

Today I look at the syringe and the tablet stuff (anatrazole and binders) falls out of solution. I tried rotating the syringe, but I can't get it consistent.

What is your successful method for this problem? I thought of putting 5 arimidex + 5 ml into a little vial, then I could shake it up before withdrawing 0.1ml in a syringe. Is there a better way?

Thanks again!

MarkLA

I feel good on 0.1 mg EOD.

I take 100 mg on Sunday and Wednesday = 200 mg/week

I have tested E2 sensitive many times and adjusted based on those tests.

Mark

Nashtide

Would everclear 151 be ok to use and how long is it stable for to use thanks
Sure, the alcohol is what helps dissolve the tab as well as keep it stable.
I don’t think anyone can tell you exactly how long it will stay effective. I make very small batches so I don’t concern myself with the shelf life.

airborne1113

Sure, the alcohol is what helps dissolve the tab as well as keep it stable.
I don’t think anyone can tell you exactly how long it will stay effective. I make very small batches so I don’t concern myself with the shelf life.
How small of a batch and what is the longest you use a batch for
Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale