LIPO-C Injections, different recipes between Pharmacies

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

I just started taking the lipo-C injections prescribed by Defy. I'm injecting 1ml 2 days on, 1 off. I definitely feel it, motor is running all day. But I notice different recipes between Defy(TriCoast mixed it) and what I see Empower mixing. Mainly, Empowers adds Leucine and Chromium. Those are 2 staples in my supplements and it sure would be nice to have it included in my Lipo-C injections. Do you think Defy could have that added?

Defy's:

Ingredients: Lipo-C compounded injection contains;
Methionine
Inositol
Choline
Methylcobalamin
L-Carnitine
B-Complex

This is Empowers, plus they add Chromium:

Ingredients and dosage strengths of Lipo-C injection include:

Methionine 25 mg/mL
Inositol 25 mg/mL
Choline Chloride 25 mg/mL
L-Carnitine 50 mg/mL
Leucine (L) 2.5 mg/mL
B1 (Thiamine HCl) 25 mg/mL
B5 (Dexpanthenol) 5 mg/mL
B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg/mL

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince,

You can get a 30mL vial of Lipo-C from Defy for $76. I don't know what Empower charges for their Lipo-C formulation.

Out of everything I inject into my body, I dislike pinning Lipo-C the most. I've experimented with IM injections (1mL) into the deltoid with a 5/8"/25ga needle, and my shoulder was sore as hell for a good three days. I've tried it with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin (1mL), same result, but with a lump also.

I've recently reduced the volume to .5mL, and injected into my abdomen with a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin, and it was definitely better. It still burned going in, but over all no PIP. For these SubQ injections into the abdomen, my body tolerates .5mL of volume, and no more. I don't know how guys pin 1mL of fluid into their abdomen area without causing a big lump to show.

If I were more flexible/coordinated, I'd probably try my glutes...but I can't comfortably pin myself there.

maxadvance

Vince,

You can get a 30mL vial of Lipo-C from Defy for $76. I don't know what Empower charges for their Lipo-C formulation.

Out of everything I inject into my body, I dislike pinning Lipo-C the most. I've experimented with IM injections (1mL) into the deltoid with a 5/8"/25ga needle, and my shoulder was sore as hell for a good three days. I've tried it with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin (1mL), same result, but with a lump also.

I've recently reduced the volume to .5mL, and injected into my abdomen with a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin, and it was definitely better. It still burned going in, but over all no PIP. For these SubQ injections into the abdomen, my body tolerates .5mL of volume, and no more. I don't know how guys pin 1mL of fluid into their abdomen area without causing a big lump to show.

If I were more flexible/coordinated, I'd probably try my glutes...but I can't comfortably pin myself there.

I pin with a 29g 1/2 into the abdomen and I have zero issues. 1ml seemed like a lot so the first couple I did half in each side, and now I just do it all at once. No issues with either, no lump, rash, redness or pain. The bottle lists "Lido hcl" as an ingredient, I'm guessing that stands for lidocaine which may explain something.

I pin with a 29g 1/2 into the abdomen and I have zero issues. 1ml seemed like a lot so the first couple I did half in each side, and now I just do it all at once. No issues with either, no lump, rash, redness or pain. The bottle lists "Lido hcl" as an ingredient, I'm guessing that stands for lidocaine which may explain something.

I'll have to look at my vial of Lipo-C, but I don't think that mine has any Lidocaine HCL in it. Since Lidocaine is an anesthetic, that might explain why you're not feeling any burn when you inject.

I think I finally cracked the code on where to pin Lipo-C comfortably. I finally went to my quads, and I can pin 1mL or more without any pain or burn. I just use a 3mL luer-lock syringe with a 1/2"/30ga needle. Luckily I have a box of 25ga needles that I never use, so I use them now as draw needles to fill the syringe with the required dose, then change out to the 30ga for the actual injection. Drawing with the 25ga needle loads the syringe super fast (about 5 seconds).

Is it an energy injection or is it supposed to work on fat stores directly? I am not too worried about smell. Since walking away from the Energy Drinks (see my Blood Test Issues thread) I've had a little trouble with energy but that's to be expected. I was drinking a shit-ton of that stuff and decided to go cold turkey due to some high readings of TSH and Estradiol. (sensitive)

Works well so far, extra energy for sure, downside is if I pin 3 days in a row of just 1ml, my girlfriend says i smell like an open B complex pill bottle. Not great.

Nutpuncher

Does anybody know where to get Lipo-C without rx at a reasonable cost?

Can I simply purchase Lipo-C from Defy? Or do I need to become a member/patient first?

Thanks

maxadvance

Does anybody know where to get Lipo-C without rx at a reasonable cost?

Can I simply purchase Lipo-C from Defy? Or do I need to become a member/patient first?

Thanks

Scrip only, there are similar Vet products out there but they have large amounts of iron in them. Not good when your watching your Hematocrit levels

zorro

I got my order from Defy and was planning on doing it 3 times a week at 1ml as per their instructions. However, the bottle says it's only good 28 days? I'll only end up using 12 ml of the 30 ml by the end of that time. Is it really no good after 28 days?

I got my order from Defy and was planning on doing it 3 times a week at 1ml as per their instructions. However, the bottle says it's only good 28 days? I'll only end up using 12 ml of the 30 ml by the end of that time. Is it really no good after 28 days?

The new/recent FDA regulations (read "smack-down") on compounding pharmacies have hamstrung many compounding pharmacies with regards to the BUD (beyond use date). The new regulations limit *most* sterile injectables to a 28-30 day BUD with the only work around (exceptions) being given for cost-prohibitive sterility/potency testing on par with what is required for the multi-billion dollar big pharma companies (not practical for most mid-moderate sized compounding pharmacies, though some large compounders are an exception - most notably Empower). The formulas and compounding procedures are the exact same that have been used for several years prior with a BUD up to 90 days without any significant issues from our preferred compounders. The new 28 day BUD is due to new red tape.

zorro

The new/recent FDA regulations (read "smack-down") on compounding pharmacies have hamstrung many compounding pharmacies with regards to the BUD (beyond use date). The new regulations limit *most* sterile injectables to a 28-30 day BUD with the only work around (exceptions) being given for cost-prohibitive sterility/potency testing on par with what is required for the multi-billion dollar big pharma companies (not practical for most mid-moderate sized compounding pharmacies, though some large compounders are an exception - most notably Empower). The formulas and compounding procedures are the exact same that have been used for several years prior with a BUD up to 90 days without any significant issues from our preferred compounders. The new 28 day BUD is due to new red tape.

Thank you Dr. Saya! Great to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching