Linking Steroid use to violent deranged behavior: Orlando Pulse mass murder

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

According to Bill Chappell, reporter for NPR, the ex-wife of the man accused of murdering 50 inside the Orlando night club on Sunday has publicly linked "steroid use", "physical abuse" and "controlling behavior" to the suspected perpetrator of the most horrific mass shooting yet to occur on U.S. soil.

Is Mantell's affiliation with the War on Terror as a security contractor possibly more relevant?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...mass-shooting-on-u-s-soil-what-we-know-monday

[ Mateen's ex-wife, Sitora Yusifiy, addressed the media in Boulder, Colo., saying her former husband was mentally unstable and "would get mad out of nowhere." She said she left him with the help of her family, after he became physically abusive and controlling. Yusifiy also said Mateen had a history with steroids.]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

On TRT I feel more calm and with nandrolone I seem to feel even more calm and relaxed. I think they might amplify inner personality traits. The only one that seems to cause temper from what I have read is trenbolone and I think that just makes you more irritate and have a shorter fuse so if your a person who has anger issues to begin with I can see how that could cause a problem.

In the end I think people feel better when they have something to demonize to blame but the truth could just be that he was just unstable. I'm sure statistically mass shooters/violence of people who are one steroids has to be extremely rare and I'm sure there are a lot more from people who do not take steroids.

That's much to do with two things, people don't want to say "well maybe he's just an *******", and/or, they don't want to say that "Islam is the enemy" and piss off all the Muslims, so blame it on...steroids? hahaha

Cookie

Yeah, let's dismiss this individual's glaring issues with mental illness and religious fanaticism and instead focus on hearsay about possible steroid use. I love the media.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me