Light headed

Buy Lab Tests Online

tbonito

Hey guys. I first started TRT 3 months ago and when I first started I felt great. I struggled slightly to dial in estradiol but otherwise I was pretty good.

Then I went 2 weeks without medication and when I started back up I got really light headed and dizzy almost 24/7, insomnia, anxiety etc. It was so bad I had to come off (my own decision). Since coming off I am no longer dizzy but of course feel like shit in other ways (fatigue, labido etc).

I want to start again but I'm afraid it'll mess me up again. I was on 200mg a week, it out me over 2000ng total test, when I started back up I lowered my dose slightly doing .25ml 3x a week. As opposed to .5ml 2x a week.

Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Have you run labwork on the new protocol?
Would be nice to see how everything is looking combined with how you are feeling on this new regimen.
Over 2000ng/DL Total T is pretty high up there.

tbonito

I never did no, I went two weeks and couldn't stand it, I've been off test for two weeks now. I'd honestly rather feel tired all the time like I am now than have to deal with that feeling again. Should I taper back on

Sean Mosher

Are you working with a doctor at all on this or self-treating?
I'd post any labs you have last time you were on treatment if it wasn't too long ago....

tbonito

Last lab I got was total 1732ng total, 563pg free, and estradiol sensitive was 66. This was before starting arimadex however. Main side effect of the high estrogen was fatigue and water retention. Hematocrit 47.

Not sure how this explains the sudden cause of dizziness when going back on. And yes I have a doctor but I like to hear from the perspective of people actually on testosterone.

Edit: this lab was about a month ago shortly before stopping test all together

timk

My doctor had me on 200mg a week and I felt great after the first shot and then it was downhill from there.

After 3 years of trying to figure it out I’m now on, no joke, 54mg a week and 600iu of HCG.

Less is better for me.

sh1973

I've tried splitting the dose in the past and never felt right. I don't notice a dip at the end of the week but I have high shbg.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me