Libido too strong?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I know every man wants a strong libido, but does it ever get too strong? You still have to have a full life. My libido never goes away, it's always there. When I'm waking up in the morning, working out, driving my car or my 650 Ninja, when I'm writing this. It's always there.
I do a lot of stuff, went to McAllen Texas, I got to swim in the Gulf of Mexico, I love the summer. I do wonder what life would be like with a weak libido?
I hope I'm not complaining "just wondering".

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

When I first got on TRT again this past summer, I felt like an 18 year old rock star.
Similar to what you described above.
But now that my levels have settled, I feel more back to "normal" in that department.
Good to go when needed but not 24-7.

ERO

This may a good lead-in topic for the next podcast. E.G., what to do (if anything can be done) when TRT fails to improve your libido.

good topic for inclusion in a podcast like looking at some lesser areas when TT/FT/E2/Thyroid appear optimal or in range and libido does not improve. Other areas like DHT doesn't get talked about nearly enough, as well as Prolactin, low and high.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wish my wife's libido match mine. I want it every day she can do with once a week.

My girlfriend that I was dating when I started TRT left me because my libido was too much for her to handle. The woman I'm with now loves it, she's the best woman I've ever had.

salasman

I'd say libido is too strong if it's not being satisfied...cause it becomes miserable to walk around horny all the time, eh. haha. And, it's ideal to have a wife with matching libido, so good for you Vince. :) My wife, 43, is matching me more and more...maybe a combination of hormonal changes and stages in life. I tend to be an every other day guy; if it's been longer than 48 hours, I start getting ornery. haha. Who else is like that here?

My wife has trouble with sex due to radiation therapy shrinking her uterus and me being rather girthy and not small. She's looking into some stretching device you use. I'm going to be totally honest my libido is through the roof and given that our marriage is on very shaky ground I've strayed. Originally she strayed but I was very overweight and had no libido and part of my anger led me to fixing my body which eventually led me to TRT. If the wife can work it out and our problems are resolved I won't need to get it elsewhere but between TRT and the Nitric Oxide stack I an wound up crazy. Even once had a lady at lunch time followed by another at 4:00 without any issues. I'm slightly concerned there might be some addiction issues I might need to look into but right now I am fine, and there are entire days that I choose to spend on all man's stuff.

I find that my more aggressive nature and the lack of sensitivity (meaning hard to cum) creates a situation in which almost the ladies are willing to just be a FWB.

Incidentally I was first led to TRT by a blogger (Mike Cernovich) well known in the manosphere circles and to simplify there is good material out thee about how you can fix a whacked out manipulative woman into solid wives by maintaining frame. And this is not to bash women, this is DNA stuff I mean who hasn't given in to the little girl batting her eyes at 10 years old and wanting some toy or candy. The idea is don't hate them for what their natural controlling instinct is, rather learn how to harness that in so that you grab control and although most women will find my statement sexist the ones who submit to putting 100% of her trust in your judgement end up with happier lives.

I'm only mentioning this for the guys who are looking to get more action within a committed marriage. You might dress nicer, flirt more, and be relentless in human touch and seduction. Some things get in the way like if the woman has a successful career they truly are pretty tired, but if you can learn to go like a champ, most any woman, especially your spouse will respond. But it's up to you to make her feel wanted. When you she knows you have to have her she'll not deny you your most basic need.

rant off.

Vince

Super Moderator

Health Benefits Of A Lively Libido If libido is not present, our health and well-being may suffer. Dr. Liz Lyster points out the most important six reasons why sex and a healthy libido are so important and good for our health and to keep us feeling young:
1. Libido is life energy. Libido is often a reflection of a person's feelings of motivation, confidence, and “mojo.”
2. Sex protects our health. In men, studies have shown a 50% decrease in the risk of cardiovascular mortality in men having frequent sex, as compared to the men in the study having the least frequency of sex. Studies also confirm similar findings in women, especially regarding orgasms.
3. Erectile function is a good indicator of overall cardiovascular health in men. The same things that damage the blood vessels of the heart can damage the penile blood vessels.
4. Oxytocin is good for us. Sexual activity, and especially orgasm, causes the release of the hormone oxytocin, that gives all sorts of health benefits: mood enhancement, lower cortisol, lower blood pressure, glowing skin, and possibly even protection against several hormone-mediated cancers.
5. Sex improves your blood flow. Healthy sexual encounters cause dilation of blood vessels all over the body, which in turn improves blood flow to many body organs including the brain. Blood flow brings oxygen and nutrients to the cells, and improves the health of these organs.
6. Sex reduces stress. Research started by Kinsey in the 1940′s shows that people with fulfilling sex lives experience less anxiety and tend to be less violent or hostile. Sex causes the release of oxytocin, endorphins, and dopamine, all of which are hormones that increase positive feelings of attachment, affection and closeness.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me