Libido: hCG vs higher T / E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Funkodyssey

When people say that hCG improves libido, it seems like a huge confounding factor to me that it also substantially increases your testosterone level and especially your E2, while reducing the T/E2 ratio. Has anyone achieved the same or very similar levels of T and E2 both on and off hCG to isolate hCG as the driver of the libido increase?

If you're a lean guy and you take exogenous T and turn off the testicular production of E2, your T:E2 ratio should increase -- mine has already. You had direct production plus aromatization and now you've only got aromatization.

In other words, would people that benefitted from hCG have done just as well if they manipulated their T and E2 to identical values?

And if you think the answer is no, what do you think is responsible for the benefit then? 17-OH progesterone? LH receptors in the brain?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

When people say that hCG improves libido, it seems like a huge confounding factor to me that it also substantially increases your testosterone level and especially your E2, while reducing the T/E2 ratio. Has anyone achieved the same or very similar levels of T and E2 both on and off hCG to isolate hCG as the driver of the libido increase?

If you're a lean guy and you take exogenous T and turn off the testicular production of E2, your T:E2 ratio should increase -- mine has already. You had direct production plus aromatization and now you've only got aromatization.

In other words, would people that benefitted from hCG have done just as well if they manipulated their T and E2 to identical values?

And if you think the answer is no, what do you think is responsible for the benefit then? 17-OH progesterone? LH receptors in the brain?
These are really good questions, And unfortunately, I have no answers to offer. I do, however, have some experience with hCG and I’m still learning about this interesting compound.

I am waiting for a set of labs done early this week to see what my numbers look like on about three weeks of Xyosted without any hCG. In the past, all my labs were done in the background of a baseline of the daily hCG. I have a strong suspicion that hCG significantly elevated my testosterone production. I also think it significantly increases estrogen, But can’t prove that scientifically.

I am currently in the process of seeing if I can dial in on testosterone without hCG, as I think it may be easier to control one variable at a time.

Based on my personal observations, I have a suspicion that hCG does have some direct effect on the central nervous system, but again, this is purely anecdotal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me