Libido advice for varicocele patient - test gel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I started TRT about a year and a half ago after being diagnosed with bilateral varicoceles and showing a total T in the low 400's and a free T of 5. I had the varicoceles successfully removed but started TRT because my symptoms were terrible and I was not sure what damage was done by the varicoceles and did not want to wait a year to find out. I inject 80 mg of test cyp q 3.5 and 150 IU/day of HCG. Now a year and a half in my numbers are where I want them to be - they are consistently around these numbers:

Total T - 1000-1200
Free T - 18-25
E2 lc/ms - low 50's
Free E2 - normal range
SHBG - mid 50's

My body composition and physical condition are massively improved and my workouts are better than ever. I am a Crossfitter with 11% body fat at 48 years old. Recently I have been experiencing reduced libido and that familiar soreness in my testicles again. Yesterday I had a pelvic ultrasound which revealed that the varicoceles are back. I feel absolutely crushed.

So now I am wondering if there is a way to juice up my libido even though my numbers are all in a desirable range. I am getting my bimonthly labs tomorrow through discounted labs and having DHT and prolactin checked as well but they have both been right in the normal range in the past. I have read at different times that test gel on the scrotum can increase DHT and libido but am soliciting feedback from the board. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It is a horrible feeling to have worked so hard and to be right back where I started on libido.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching