Less frequent injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

This really does not pertain to me but, I constantly browse forums and there always seems to be posts about people on TRT that say they feel worse when they tried more frequent injections. My question is why is this when the most common knowledge is more frequent injections equal less swing in hormones. Does their body need variation? Need higher E2? Just looking for thoughts on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Primarily, A LOT of guys mistakenly think the more frequent injections thing is the new hot thing in TRT, one of the new(er) fads, when it's all predicated on SHBG level which the guy basically ignores.

Zooka15

Primarily, A LOT of guys mistakenly think the more frequent injections thing is the new hot thing in TRT, one of the new(er) fads, when it's all predicated on SHBG level which the guy basically ignores.

I know that low SHBG guys need more frequent injections, but what would be the difference in more frequent injections with someone with high SHBG?

Systemlord

I know that low SHBG guys need more frequent injections, but what would be the difference in more frequent injections with someone with high SHBG?

If you're attempting to lower estrogen do to being sensitive to it, it will work. I know a guy with (high SHBG) with chronic low estrogen even on massive doses not being able to keep estrogen elevated for very long, 50mg EOD is the only protocol that works for him.

BigBamBoo

The assumption that low SHBG guys need more frequent injections or that high SHBG guys only need one or two injections a week is not always correct.

My SHBG is around 75. When I started with every 3.5 day injections my E2 shot up to 75+ And I did not feel good at all.

When I went to M-W-F injections my E2 dropped to just under 40. And I felt much better.

Everyone is different and each person needs to find what works for them.
That is why I am a firm believer in starting with only ONE product and then add others as you go along.

Again..,everyone has there own thing and most jump in with the “normal” protocols of T, HCG, and an AI.
And as we see here often...that does not always work well.

Last edited:

S1W

My SHBG is around 75. When I started with every 3.5 day injections my E2 shot up to 75+ And I did not feel good at all.

When I went EOD injections my E2 dropped to just under 40. And I felt much better.

When you switched from E3.5D to EOD and got those results, did you keep the same overall weekly dose or did you lower your overall weekly dose?

BigBamBoo

When you switched from E3.5D to EOD and got those results, did you keep the same overall weekly dose or did you lower your overall weekly dose?

Opps...that should have read M-W-F schedule.

I lowered the dose by 10mg per injection. On every 3.5 days I was at 80mg per dose. When I went to M-W-F I was injecting 60mg per injection.

I did go to EOD injections, but did not get a chance to do labs as I stopped TRT after that.

Bottom line though was my E2 came down quite a bit and I felt much better.

It should also be noted that while my TT was still high, my FT came down a bit. On the 3.5 day I was over lab range by a bit...not a bunch.
On M-W-F I was just under high lab range.

Zooka15

Opps...that should have read M-W-F schedule.

I lowered the dose by 10mg per injection. On every 3.5 days I was at 80mg per dose. When I went to M-W-F I was injecting 60mg per injection.

I did go to EOD injections, but did not get a chance to do labs as I stopped TRT after that.

Bottom line though was my E2 came down quite a bit and I felt much better.

It should also be noted that while my TT was still high, my FT came down a bit. On the 3.5 day I was over lab range by a bit...not a bunch.
On M-W-F I was just under high lab range.

Im confused on every 3.5 you did 80mg which is 160mg total, then you switch to m-w-f at 60mg each which is a total of 180mg a week. But your E2 came down

BigBamBoo

Im confused on every 3.5 you did 80mg which is 160mg total, then you switch to m-w-f at 60mg each which is a total of 180mg a week. But your E2 came down

Yes, my dose was increased as I have high SHBG (around 75) so my FT runs low.

On the every 3.5 day protocol my FT ran just over the high end of LabCorp range.

On the M-W-F protocol my FT ran just under the lab high range.

Yes, my E2 dropped from the mid 70’s to around 40 on the M-W-F protocol.

That just proves everyone is different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching