Left ventricle Hypertrophy

Buy Lab Tests Online

SilverSurfer

My man, buy a home BP monitor. They’re cheap and you should have one. The monitors at stores (the machines) are not reliable!

This! Checking your blood pressure 5 times per week at various times throughout the day is an essential “life tip” to keep you fit and healthy. Most of today’s blood pressure medications have zero to very mild side effects. If you’re having side effects just ask your doctor for something else. There are dozens to choose from.

Just 50 years ago it was extremely common for otherwise healthy men to drop dead at 45, 50, or 55 from a heart attack. Very common. Especially CEOs and other stressful (mental or physical) job types.

Go spend $30 and get a blood pressure monitor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

charile12

This! Checking your blood pressure 5 times per week at various times throughout the day is an essential “life tip” to keep you fit and healthy. Most of today’s blood pressure medications have zero to very mild side effects. If you’re having side effects just ask your doctor for something else. There are dozens to choose from.

Just 50 years ago it was extremely common for otherwise healthy men to drop dead at 45, 50, or 55 from a heart attack. Very common. Especially CEOs and other stressful (mental or physical) job types.

Go spend $30 and get a blood pressure monitor.

It's called the silent killer for a reason. Trt has
Brought a positive affect on me monitoring my health. Shit I get blood labs I tell the drs what I want. Lol

JimboTRT

I was on Lisinopril over a year and switched one month ago to Losartan. I was having fatigue and dry cough on Lisinopril (10mg / day). No issues at all with Losartan (25mg / day) which is equivalent to 5mg / day Lisinopril. The Lisinopril 5mg would not keep my pressure low enough for 24hrs, and I had to increase to 10mg. My issues were more pronounced at 10mg. You probably need the 10mg daily(which is not alot) to get your pressure down, just watch for dry cough or fatigue. I feel so much better on the Losartan.

Definitely invest in a home BP Monitor too. This is the one I use...

BP Monitor Amazon

Codster951

My man, buy a home BP monitor. They’re cheap and you should have one. The monitors at stores (the machines) are not reliable!
I’m wondering if this is all from an Elevated Hematocrit. I was at an 18.2 then I gave blood and went down to a 16. Maybe that’s still high for my body!??

xqfq

I’m wondering if this is all from an Elevated Hematocrit. I was at an 18.2 then I gave blood and went down to a 16. Maybe that’s still high for my body!??

Gotta be frank man...it doesn’t matter. The most important thing is making sure your BP is under 120/80 always and pray for LVH regression if you indeed have it. Maybe it’s caused by hematocrit, maybe E2, maybe testosterone, maybe something else, maybe it’s essential hypertension like 80% of people have..but you need to get a home monitor and take the meds for now. Then go digging later!

Codster951

Gotta be frank man...it doesn’t matter. The most important thing is making sure your BP is under 120/80 always and pray for LVH regression if you indeed have it. Maybe it’s caused by hematocrit, maybe E2, maybe testosterone, maybe something else, maybe it’s essential hypertension like 80% of people have..but you need to get a home monitor and take the meds for now. Then go digging later!
I am going to continue to take my meds and i just purchased a OMRON BP monitor.

JimboTRT

Keep in mind, home monitors may report slightly higher readings. It's pure speculation on my part, but a BP manufacturer could possibly report slightly higher readings on purpose for liability reasons. Again, pure speculation on my part. Also, be sure to relax and breathe slowly a few minutes before taking your reading.

SilverSurfer

Keep in mind, home monitors may report slightly higher readings. It's pure speculation on my part, but a BP manufacturer could possibly report slightly higher readings on purpose for liability reasons. Again, pure speculation on my part. Also, be sure to relax and breathe slowly a few minutes before taking your reading.

I’ve owned 3 different home monitors now, and I’ve always found them to be just as accurate as the doctor’s office/nurse taken.

The only time I’ve found automated BP systems to be inaccurate is if you have bigger arms/biceps and don’t use the larger/large enough cuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me