LDL cut in half

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I'm in slightly above average shape and a healthy BMI, but genetically have higher LDL. Because high LDL is tied to ED, I try to keep it down. Do you think Kyolic Garlic is helping a good deal with that? I considered it, but then I think I recall there was soy in it or something. Soy's not something I wanted to take with my T on the lower end.

I strongly believe your LDL drop is most likely due to number 3. You significantly dropped saturated fats and dietary cholesterol, the 2 things that are probably the heavy hitters for increased LDL.
I agree on number 3, although I totally changed my approach now, I now eat a ton of SFA and meat and feel the best, higher than "normal" LDL is healthy as with total cholesterol, I had stopped that diet because I felt the worst on it, and decided to research some more and found out high fat / protein is best for health

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I wouldn't advise anyone to drink Alcohol to raise HDL but curious to see if you get any improvements, try to do some cardiovascular exercise instead or use "real" extra virgin olive oil, I don't recall but some isolated nutrient can offer some help with it, I personally wait to stabilize all my hormones then take care of HDL

Drinking alcohol was a clear winner for me in regards to HDL.

For the last year, I have been drinking 8 oz of mostly red wine (Merlot) at night, though like yesterday I had a firepit and company, so I had a couple of beers. Honestly, I picked the red wine mostly because I can buy Merlot at $2.50 a bottle, I like the taste and some think red wine is more healthy.

One caveat, I do not tend to be easily addicted to things like drugs or alcohol, (I tend to think of alcohol / caffeine as drugs) by which I mean it isn't hard to give up any drug (street or prescription) I might have taken in the past. IMO my biggest "addiction" is to caffeine, though I have at times given that up as well. So I don't fear getting into a cycle of taking too much of anything. No doubt some people are easily addicted and need to avoid any regular use of any sort of mind altering drugs.

That said, wine has raised my HDL from a range of 31-54 to 54-62, so for HDL it's a clear winner for me.

Bentiger07

I agree on number 3, although I totally changed my approach now, I now eat a ton of SFA and meat and feel the best, higher than "normal" LDL is healthy as with total cholesterol, I had stopped that diet because I felt the worst on it, and decided to research some more and found out high fat / protein is best for health

Got it. Thanks. I was just curious how it felt to cut LDL numbers in half, but I guess not that great for you personally, since you're back on high fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me