Free T% -3.8%

HCT% was 45%

Already lowering dose to 150mg/week daily [ 1 week in on this]
How long should i retest E2 levels?

symptoms: some irritability, impatience, long to orgasm, lower libido

have armidex 1mg tabs available.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blinkyvx

so your thinking is 250IU 2x week Hcg is elevating E2? not the 200mg/week and a high conversion?

i thought about calcium D glucorate as well to lower E2 along with lower T dose.

SilverSurfer

so your thinking is 250IU 2x week Hcg is elevating E2? not the 200mg/week and a high conversion?

i thought about calcium D glucorate as well to lower E2 along with lower T dose.

I’m sure your T dose is too high, but dropping HCG will drop E2 almost immediately. The T will take a few weeks to slowly leave your system.

blinkyvx

but i wonder if dropping the Hcg , lowering E2 would result in symptom allivation, if so i'd be happy. But yes i think High T levels >1,500 will cause issues further down the road

Also is DIM a short term option? does it lower/block DHT?

Last edited:

Systemlord

so your thinking is 250IU 2x week Hcg is elevating E2?

HCG increases estrogen like no other compound, even more than TRT alone, which is why I never recommended it at the start of TRT, especially if estrogen (E2) is midrange or on the higher end of the range pre-TRT.

Your prescribed TRT protocol is also to blame for your high estrogen. I can tell you that weekly dosing may not be good for you, you're just converting too much FT->E2 because your FT is more than double the ranges->estrogen.

This protocol of yours has a lot of room for improvement and now you want to open the pandora's box and go for the 1mg AI tablets! If you end up being an AI over-responder, you're going to be hating life.

The arimidex should be the last resort when all other methods of bringing estrogen under control have failed, like adjusting the injection frequencies which you have not done.

blinkyvx

at start of TRT was on 100mg/week split daily and my levels were low, was doing 200mg split daily not weekly injections.

Your prescribed TRT protocol is also to blame for your high estrogen. I can tell you that weekly dosing may not be good for you, like adjusting the injection frequencies which you have not done.

please re-read first post
-daily dosing not weekly
estradiol before trt was 24
before adding Hcg estradiol was 35 on 100mg/week split into daily dosing

And yes i already lowered to 150mg week split daily...

i would not take the full armidex 1mg! lol... i would crush liquify and start wit 0.1mg 1x a week and re draw estradiol levels after i dunno a few weeks? But im not going that route until ive been on 150mg/ a week for least a month and re test labs.

what is E2?
E2= Estradiol the important estrogen marker related to many symptoms while on TRT .

Last edited:

blinkyvx

76957679_10112352134774713_1089463826664914944_o.jpg

Gman86

@blinkyvx were you using HCG this whole time, even when using 100mg/ week?

What brand of testosterone cypionate are you using? Just curious. Is it pharma brand or compounded?

Vince

Super Moderator
Also on 250 IU Hcg 2x week sub q. Test is shallow IM route

Total T >1500
Free T -57 NG/DL range 5-21
Sensitive E2 LC-MS -75 PG/DL Range 8-35
Free T% -3.8%

HCT% was 45%

Already lowering dose to 150mg/week daily [ 1 week in on this]
How long should i retest E2 levels?

symptoms: some irritability, impatience, long to orgasm, lower libido

have armidex 1mg tabs available.
I would probably inject 50 mg of testosterone (100mg weekly total) along with your HCG twice a week. I would then do labs in about 6 to 12 weeks. Some men can inject HCG and some can't. I really like having HCG in my protocol.

blinkyvx

I would probably inject 50 mg of testosterone (100mg weekly total) along with your HCG twice a week. I would then do labs in about 6 to 12 weeks. Some men can inject HCG and some can't. I really like having HCG in my protocol.

i was on 100mg week both daily and 2x a week in split doses, FT/TT levels were still low, didnt like how i felt on 2x a week injections prefer daily. It also dosent spike my HCT like 2 a week did. My hct evenon 200mg/week was only 45%
2x a week split doses at 100mg total i was at 54% HCT

blinkyvx

@blinkyvx were you using HCG this whole time, even when using 100mg/ week?

What brand of testosterone cypionate are you using? Just curious. Is it pharma brand or compounded?

brand brooksdale compounding pharmacy 200mg/ml 5ml bottle, and i only added HCg when i started 200mg/week protocol as i switched to a clinic who gave me it

Last edited:

Gman86

brand brooksdale compounding pharmacy 200mg/ml 5ml bottle, and ionly added HCg when i started200mg/weelprotocol as i switchted to a clinic who gave me it

Interesting. Obviously opinions differ on this, but I think it’s important to dial in on testosterone only first. It’s really hit or miss whether HCG is going to make you feel better or worse, or neutral. There’s a lot of guys that can’t tolerate any, and it makes them feel worse. If you’re doing both, it’s hard to know whether it was the HCG giving you issues or your testosterone protocol.

blinkyvx

still trying to ascertain benefits of Hcg , everyone seems to have and state different things..
mainly testes still producing T, maintain HPTA axis, anti ball shrinkage, dopamine, orgasm intensity via increased sperm volume... list goes on

Spose i can stop Hcg for now along with lower T dosage, bought some calcium d glucorate for estrogen symptoms for now

Last edited:

Gman86

still trying to a certain benefits of Hcg , everyone seems to have and state different things..
mainly testes still producing T, maintain HPTA axis, anti ball shrinkage, dopamine, orgasm intensity via increased sperm volume... list goes on

I completely understand. I’m the type that has to find out things for myself, and can’t just go by what others say about things. Im currently off of HCG, but plan on eventually trying to put it back in the mix at a low dosage, once I get dialed in on T alone.

blinkyvx

I completely understand. I’m the type that has to find out things for myself, and can’t just go by what others say about things. Im currently off of HCG, but plan on eventually trying to put it back in the mix at a low dosage, once I get dialed in on T alone.
aye I was only doing 250IU 2x a week, even at that i sometimes forgot a dose...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me