Latest from my endo

Buy Lab Tests Online
So now my Endo has scheduled a acth test. He says my corisol 7.5 is borderline low .I don't have low cortisol symptoms other than fatigue. Acth tests run a battery of MRI,skin tests, and brain scans. I just wonder if this is necassary

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I asked my Endo if melatonin influences levels,he said no.
In reality your Endo has no idea if melatonin affects cortisol and had a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Now your doctor is chasing his own tail with all these tests. This doctor of yours has shown himself to be a complete failure in his own field of medicine.

Melatonin and cortisol are in an opposite relationship; when melatonin is high, cortisol should be low and vice versa.

Last edited:
Thank you very much,I appreciate it. I will add,he said my low libido is all in my head. Copout for sure
Especially with my bad digestion, the melatonin I take before bed is delayed due to the full stomach I go to bed with. It is only 5-6 hours does my stomach start to empty, then is when I feel the full groginess of melatonin,accompanied by deep dreams. The test day I only got 6-7 hours sleep, so I was still sleepy. Obviously had to affect the blood levels of cortisol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me