Lack of Penis Sensitivity

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JPB

I do not take the calculated dose using SES calculator, I take less than that. 1-2 ml daily or so, and as mentioned I also apply it occasionally to age-related problem areas on the skin 1-2x weekly. When I started taking it, despite lots of other vitamins, my blood tests showed my AST ALT values at the very high end of normal or slightly above range. My doctor had some concerns although I told him it was from weight lifting. I have had this discussion before, tests done after ceasing weight lifting showed my values returned to normal mid range levels. HOWEVER, after starting the C60 my AST ALT values dropped significantly despite continued weight lifting activity. Otherwise I did not feel much different with it.

JPB

I do not want to hijack the thread entirely with C60 discussion. I have another recommendation regarding an inexpensive vitamin supplement, that I would probably place before C60 (although C60 has certain unique benefits as mentioned), that has contributed greatly to my recent health benefits: strength gains in gym, less joint pain, healing of chronic injuries, super energy levels, and better skin. But this supplement would also require discussion and explanation. Best done in a new thread when my time permits.

GRK

Guys. I’ve struggled with this also. When I spoke with my doctor about this he prescribed me an extremely low dose cream 5mg per .1 ml and I apply it to my penis twice a day, like a scrotal cream. It comes in a little pen type bottle. I swear to God it’s like being a teenager again and the dose is low enough that it has not affected my overall numbers at all. I think it has something to do with DHT conversion in the skin maybe but all I know is that it works and hasn’t increased my DHT or anything out of proportion. Oh and I tried adjusting everything from hCG trying to play with my estrogen, etc. 10 years on TRT and this is the only thing that brought sensitivity back to the way it was when I was young.

This comes from Healthy Choice compounding pharmacy in Elmsford New York.
Are you still using the cream on your penis with the same results?

Gman86

@GRK So are you applying 5mg twice a day? And where on the penis are you applying it? To the tip only? The whole thing? Are you including the testicles?

Will Brink

Hey Guys,

I'm having issues with penis sensitivity.

Long story short, I started TRT in August 2018 after being diagnosed with Low T (Test in Aug showed T @ 187ng/dl and Free T @ 3ng/dl). Since starting the treatment I have had great results in terms of the way I feel, weight loss and getting back into shape. The thing is I also split up with my wife early last year so other than masturbating I didn't really get the enjoy the benefits in terms of libido and erections until I started dating again around November. This is when I realised that I cant reach a climax during sex with a condom on and also really struggle without a condom. My erections are good (But not as good as when I first started TRT) to start with but they seem to soften after some time. I'm thinking this is due to the lack of sensitivity also. I don't have any issues getting to a climax masturbating. Libido wise I'd say I have a pretty decent sex drive.

I've been reading as much as I can on here and there is reference to E2 levels playing a role and also HCG helping with sensitivity but I have been since on HCG since I started TRT.

My current Protocol is:
60mg Test every 3.5 days
750iu HCG every 3.5 days (combined with Test shot)
45mg Armour thyroid per day
5mg Tadalafil per day
1500mg Metformin per day

My latest labs are:
Total T: 1154ng/Dl
Free T: 28ng/dl
E2: 45.21pg/ml
SHBG: 40nmol/L
FT3: 4.66pg/mL (Note: Armour thyroid dose at time of test was 60mg/day and is now reduced to 45mg/day)
FT4: 9.2442pg/mL

I've spoken to my Dr about it and he has recommended an AI to bring down my E2. There seems to be a lot of contradictory info about regarding E2 and penis sensitivity and also the use of AI's.

Any recommendations or suggestions? Should I go with the AI and get my E2 down to see if that helps?

Then that suggests it's not sensivity per se. Maybe the person you're having sex with just not pushing the right buttons, maybe your parts don't fit the way that best allows you to climax, maybe there's a part of you that does not find them sexually attractive, maybe you need to find the positions, assistance, etc that works for you. Pars of senstivity is the level of arousal and arousal is not just a good erection. I'd look to psychological related aspects. The med that's well known for causing an inbility to climax are SSRI's. Your E2 is on the higher end, but the ratio is good, but read up on elevated E2 symptoms on this forum. Looking at those numbers, I'd lower the HCG dose and see what that does for your numbers and or issues mentioned.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me