Labs back... interesting results...

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

quick backstory... I have been suffering from hypo symptoms for a long while (no energy, sleep issues, libido issues, memory/brain fog, can't lose weight, etc...) my TSH labs have always had T4 and FT4 in bottom 10% range, FT3 in upper 80% of range, and TSH always between 2.2 - 3.9.... about 3 months ago I started taking a 1/2 grain NDT in AM and I started losing weight (dropped about 24lbs in 2months) without any dieting and normal workouts. I then increased NDT to 1 grain AM, 1/2 grain PM along with straight T3 12.5mcg AM and 6.25mcg PM and I have maintained my weight loss but haven't lost any more.... I also am using Test Cyp SQ ED (30mg) due to my low SHBG (always bottom 5% of range)... I had blood work done on 5/28 and just received my results...

Thyroid Panel With TSH
TSH 0.096 Low uIU/mL (0.450 - 4.500)
Thyroxine (T4) 4.0 Low ug/dL (4.5 - 12.0)
T3 Uptake 23 Low (% 24 - 39)
Free Thyroxine Index 0.9 Low (1.2 - 4.9)
Thyroxine Binding Globulin 19 ug/mL (13 - 39)
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab 13 IU/mL (0 - 34)
Reverse T3, Serum A 11.0 ng/dL (9.2 - 24.1)

PSA Total+% Free
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.9 ng/mL (0.0 - 4.0)

Testosterone, Serum 728 ng/dL (264 - 916)
Free Testosterone(Direct) 26.0 High pg/mL (6.8 - 21.5)
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 27.5 nmol/L (16.5 - 55.9)

Dihydrotestosterone 109 High ng/dL (30 - 85)

DHEA-Sulfate 77.1 ug/dL (71.6 - 375.4)
Cortisol 13.8 ug/dL (Cortisol AM 6.2 - 19.4)

Estradiol 68.5 High pg/mL (7.6 - 42.6)
Estradiol, Sensitive 64.0 High pg/mL (8.0 - 35.0)
Estrone, Serum 120 High pg/mL (15 - 65)

Pregnenolone, MS 33 ng/dL (Adults: <151)
DHEA-Sulfate 77.1 ug/dL (71.6 - 375.4)
Prolactin 13.7 ng/mL (4.0 - 15.2)
Progesterone 0.2 ng/mL (0.0 - 0.5)

*Estrogen and DHT are very high.... tonight I immediately started ADEX.
*My RT3 actually lowered with adding NDT and T3 but FT4 and FT 3 are in gutter due not enough hormone (After the blood work was completed I went back to only 1/2 grain NDT AM and
T3 12.5mcg AM/6. 25mcg PM.)
*I am reducing TEST dose from 30mg to 20mg ED SQ.....

Any input is appreciated!!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The low T3 uptake and low TBG is why you had symptoms of hypothyroidism even though there is plenty of thyroid hormone, cells can't use it, so symptoms of hypothyroidism develop. The fact that you lost weight without even trying is amazing and poof enough your thyroid wasn't optimal.

Food for thought: Free T is in the optimal ranges (20-26 pg/mL) but when I see other hormones in excess , I wonder if this is your genetic version of optimal. I don't think everyone was built to have Free T at the very top of the ranges and probably do not need to be, sure it's optimal but is it optimal for you?

Who's to say you wouldn't do equally as well with a Free T of 21 pg/mL. If decreasing the T dosage, I would hold off on the AI and not make so many changes at once.

Nashtide

Yes, no mention of how you are feeling. I’m not educated on thyroid issues so I will not comment.

As far as the T numbers, I would be a little concerned about the estrogen levels. I know it’s in vogue now not to worry about Estradiol, but I would not want mine as high as yours. However, I agree that I would only change one thing at a time. Either decrease T or add a very small amount of adex.

BillyJ03z

The low T3 uptake and low TBG is why you had symptoms of hypothyroidism even though there is plenty of thyroid hormone, cells can't use it, so symptoms of hypothyroidism develop. The fact that you lost weight without even trying is amazing and poof enough your thyroid wasn't optimal.

Food for thought: Free T is in the optimal ranges (20-26 pg/mL) but when I see other hormones in excess , I wonder if this is your genetic version of optimal. I don't think everyone was built to have Free T at the very top of the ranges and probably do not need to be, sure it's optimal but is it optimal for you?

Who's to say you wouldn't do equally as well with a Free T of 21 pg/mL. If decreasing the T dosage, I would hold off on the AI and not make so many changes at once.

In regards to my current Thyroid panel... it looks like this because of the NDT and T3 I added in the recent 2+ months... I've been dealing with Hypo symptoms for several years and my Thyroid panels have always looked like the following:

my previous Thyroid labs on Aug 2018 looked like this...
TSH 2.8
T4 6.2
FT4 1.4
FT3 4.0
RT3 14.9
T3up 32 <last t3 uptake lab was 5 yrs ago

BillyJ03z

I'm notice in your lengthy post that you make no mention of having any problems but are treating numbers on a piece of paper.

Did you miss the part in my lengthy post that I stated that I feel like I have had hypo symptoms for a long while (no energy, sleep issues, libido issues, memory/brain fog, can't lose weight, depression, low motivation... etc...)

You have read and commented on numerous threads that I have posted over the past several months about the problems I was having with Hypo symptoms and if it is just a thryoid issue or possibly related to high Estrogen interfering with thryoid, etc... As you're probably aware, Hypo "symptoms" are not just exclusively related to Thyroid as Estrogen and other factors can contribute to these shitty feelings..

Really helps when you expand on threads vice making new one's that you expect people to remember your history.

I was reading for Estrogen problems, I said I glanced over your Thyroid because you're already extensively working that.

You have read and commented on numerous threads that I have posted over the past several months about the problems I was having with Hypo symptoms

BillyJ03z

So speaking of Estrogen problems.... Could this be the main culprit with all the crap Im dealing with (depression, low energy, brain fog, sleep issues, low motivation, libido issues, etc)... Doesn't Estrogen imbalance (high) mimic HYPO feelings and also interfere with thyroid hormones as well? Prior to these labs my Thyroid labs have always been considered normal by lab standards, the NDT/T3 I have added have thrown them out of whack as evidenced... Ironically my RT3 dropped from 14.9 to 11.0....

Also, I feel like I have some dopamine issues going on as STIMS (CNS types) don't work for me anymore.... and I did inquire about high Estrogen interfering with Dopamine/Stims in another thread awhile ago... never really got a definite consensus/answer regarding...

Last edited:

BillyJ03z

The low T3 uptake and low TBG is why you had symptoms of hypothyroidism even though there is plenty of thyroid hormone, cells can't use it, so symptoms of hypothyroidism develop.

I just did some researching and there is a correlation between high Estrogen interfering with Thyroid hormones in a negative way (hyperestrogenemia). High E2 levels will increase TBG and reduce thyroid effectiveness of Free Thyroid...

All these years my Hypo symptoms apparently look like they have related to High Estrogen.. My doctor only had regular E2 lab tests run majority of the time and only had sensitive E2 done once or twice (including the current lab).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me