Labs after switching to EOD schedule

Buy Lab Tests Online
Thanks. I have knee issues from previous ACL reconstruction and a recent meniscus arthroscopy so was taking Advil after running. May have to give Aleve/naproxen a try.

I tried curcumin in the past but remember it had an odd effect on me, maybe I’ll try it again. I’m taking vitamin shoppe brand milk thistle at the moment so I will re test liver enzymes in a month or so and if it’s still high maybe I’ll try the above brand you mentioned.

One thing I was thinking about - I eat a PB&J almost every day for lunch. Weird, I know, but I work in a hospital and need something easy and fast and filling. The jelly I use has glucose-fructose corn syrup in it which could lead to more liver enzymes if I’m eating it almost every single day... I’ll discontinue this and see if it helps.

On the upside, I’m sleeping much better now on a lower T dose of 20 mg EOD. However I have noticed a little more body soreness/joint pain which may be related to lower e2. I’m hoping this levels off but will have to keep an eye on it.

I recently had an appointment with a new PCP and he immediately was put off by me being on testosterone at my age (about to turn 29). Stating the increase in stroke risk, blood clotting, heart disease, etc.

He referred me to an endo who I agreed to meet with just to hear her out. I’m hoping she can take a look at thyroid health in depth as well and maybe give me a good picture of complete hormone health.

Oh, I understand about working in a hospital and needing something fast, easy, filling and that doesn't require refrigeration so you can keep it nearby, take a couple bites and keep moving.

Having said that, since January I've dropped about 70 pounds and 10 inches off my waist with a combination of MUCH better eating and Defy Medical TRT. I eat as organic food as much as possible and my blood work is dramatically improved. For example, my triglycerides were over 300, now they are 100. I say this to suggest that if you are able, make organic food as much of your diet as possible. It will help everything.

Don't forget to get the Complete Metabolic Panel and Hepatic panel off any liver health supplements for a week, perhaps more. Keep us posted on your progress!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jmzwy

When I switched to every day from 2x a week, I realized in a few weeks that I had to lower my dose. My 2x a week protocol was 160mg per week. I went down to 112 divided into daily shots and the following increased over a 3-month period:

Total T: from 1100 to 1400
Free T: from 26 to 31

However, my E2 declined from over 60 to 39.

I've lowered my dose since from the 112 to the 96. Just seems that more frequent shots give you more bang for the buck. I think there must be more potency from the initial surge of the medication. Not saying its the best protocol; just again that the efficacy seems greater, at least in my experience.

jmzwy

One foloow-up and some context: I switched to dailies hoping it would reduce hematocrit as others have had success along those lines. Hematocrit actually increased slightly even at the lower doses: from 49 to 51.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... Just seems that more frequent shots give you more bang for the buck. I think there must be more potency from the initial surge of the medication. Not saying its the best protocol; just again that the efficacy seems greater, at least in my experience.
Chances are what you're seeing is a flatter serum testosterone response curve, with muted peaks and troughs compared to less frequent dosing. Average hormone levels are about the same, but shallow or nonexistent troughs with daily dosing make your levels appear higher.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me