Labs after discontinuing TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

Follow up on my discontinuation of TRT.

To keep it short - when I was 24, my total T tested at 159 (264-916) on an afternoon blood test (wasn’t knowledgeable on T at the time and the importance of a morning test).

I was Put on Test cyp/hcg for 4 years or so with a brief intermission on clomid. I felt good but had a lot of concerns about being on for life and I couldn’t seem to get my BP under control despite having normal HCT the whole time.

I discontinued TRT about 14 or so weeks ago and did a HCG then nolva “restart” if you even want to call it that.

At 6 weeks off everything except supplements, here is my blood work:
Total T: 422 (264-916)
Free T: 51 (52-280) LOW
SHBG: 54.7 (15-55)
Estrogen: 13 (11-44)
Lh: 1.7 (.6-12)
Fsh: 2.3 (.9-12)

SHBG has never been below ~53 in the last 5 years so I realize my free T will be negatively impacted there.

I was with defy due to my doc being incompetent but went back to a university doctor due to $$ concerns. She is likely not going to treat this as the total T number looks ok which is what she seems to be concerned with.

I’m going to set up another consult with defy but what are y’all’s thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cigpk

You stopped trt due to bp issues and not wanting to be on for life. 6 weeks later your testosterone is 3x what it was originally.

Now you want treatment for Low T...again?
Not necessarily. I’m planning on waiting a few months before making any decisions. I said my doc is likely not going to treat this - nowhere did I state I want to go back on TRT.

cigpk

I’m feeling ok. Much better than I expected which is why I am holding off on any changes.

My sleep has been pretty erratic but slowly improving. ZMA is helping there. My body is definitely not what it was on TRT which was expected - despite that, I am getting in the gym about 3 days a week and lifting. The downside here is my body has been unable to tolerate heavy lifting due to joint pain - especially wrist, shoulders and knees.

mood wise I’m up/down based on how I sleep. Anxiety is good though (except at night when trying to sleep).

I am currently on the following supplements:
Vit D 5000 iu EOD
Vit C 500 mg
Multivitamin
Boron 6 mg
Fish oil

at night: ZMA and glycine for sleep.
Anything else I should try? I would like my e2 to be a little higher as I feel my joints are really not holding up well at the current level.

Systemlord

The downside here is my body has been unable to tolerate heavy lifting due to joint pain - especially wrist, shoulders and knees.
It sounds like you're declining and it's only a matter of time before the good feelings wane. This is actually my experience after stopping TRT, my health declined which was a slow decline.

fifty

My advice is to forget about drugs and supplements. You are lifting three days a week and that is awesome. Focus on that and optimizing your nutrition. Other than that I would try to avoid negative horror stories on the Internet. I think nutrition and meditation could help you more than testosterone and hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me