Labs 3hrs post injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

So I was leaving town and wanted to do my injection prior to leaving. 8 am Friday morning I injected 30mg Test Cyp and 20mg test prop as part of my 2x week dosing. I've been having good success with this protocol.

Just prior to leaving town Friday I had 11 am labs. I did not think much if any of this would have hit my system yet but boy was i wrong.

Lab results:

TESTOSTERONE*

>2160 High

ng/dL

300-623

This will be a hell of a conversation at my next DR's visit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

So I was leaving town and wanted to do my injection prior to leaving. 8 am Friday morning I injected 30mg Test Cyp and 20mg test prop as part of my 2x week dosing. I've been having good success with this protocol.

Just prior to leaving town Friday I had 11 am labs. I did not think much if any of this would have hit my system yet but boy was i wrong.

Lab results:

TESTOSTERONE*

>2160 High

ng/dL

300-623

This will be a hell of a conversation at my next DR's visit.
So ur doing 100mg total per week? 60mg of test cyp and 40mg of test prop per week?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My own lab work while using propionate has been suggesting peak serum levels around 2-4 hours post-injection. The research on cypionate tends to suggest a later peak, but the contribution after three hours may still be significant. In any case, your test result serves as a reminder that peak levels can be a lot higher than troughs—which should be considered in the context of any side effects.

Weasel

My own lab work while using propionate has been suggesting peak serum levels around 2-4 hours post-injection. The research on cypionate tends to suggest a later peak, but the contribution after three hours may still be significant. In any case, your test result serves as a reminder that peak levels can be a lot higher than troughs—which should be considered in the context of any side effects.
Indeed. I'm planning on moving to more frequent injections to keep that peak level in check.

Weasel

Did you ever do labs to see when the valley actually occurred? Seems to me that a peak at 2-4hrs should result in a sharp drop relatively soon.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Did you ever do labs to see when the valley actually occurred? Seems to me that a peak at 2-4hrs should result in a sharp drop relatively soon.
I've been wanting to explore this, and was even planning on a later-day test recently. But in the end the timing didn't work out. I'll do it sooner or later.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me