Labs 10/21

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Have not posted here in awhile but here are my current labs. 30 year old male and not on TRT but I do have some low t symptoms still. How do these numbers look?

-Total Testosterone- 613 (250-1100 ng/dl)
-Free Testosterone- 62.3 (46-224 pg/ml)
-Bioavailable Testosterone- 128 (110-575 ng/dl)
-Albumin- 4.5 (3.6-5.1) g/dl
-SHBG- 47.3 (10-50)

-Estradiol-29

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Have not posted here in awhile but here are my current labs. 30 year old male and not on TRT but I do have some low t symptoms still. How do these numbers look?

-Albumin- 4.5 (3.6-5.1) g/dl
-SHBG- 47.3 (10-50)

-Estradiol-29

You have been at this for a few years now.

I know you decided to come off trt last year.

Were your labs done between 7-10 am in a fasted state?

Judging by the reference ranges you most likely had your labs done at Quest.

Your FT was not tested using an accurate assay!

Would not rely on your FT results unless you had it tested using the most accurate assays (ED or UF).

FT 5-10 ng/dL would be considered low.

FT 16-31 ng/dL (top-end) is healthy.

As I have stated numerous times on the forum most men will do well with the FT 20-30 ng/dL range.

Some may choose to run higher levels.

Comes down to the individual.

With a TT 613 ng/dL and highish SHBG 47.3 nmol/L, your FT would most likely be 18-20 ng/dL and far from what would be considered low.

Keep in mind that dysfunction thyroid/adrenals can easily mimic low-t symptoms.

If anything I would get a more thorough set of labs.....full thyroid panel, 4-point cortisol let alone FT tested using an accurate assay (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration).

Systemlord

30 year old male and not on TRT but I do have some low t symptoms still. How do these numbers look?

Pitiful is the word I would use to describe the lab results if they were the more accurate lab testing.

Estradiol-29
Your testosterone to estrogen ratios are way off, your estrogen is at a healthy level while your free testosterone (if accurate) is swimming in the gutter.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your SHBG isn't extreme and both the Vermeulen and Tru-T calculators have you within their respective healthy normal ranges, albeit on the low end. For me this would be sufficient information, though if you want more certainty then you could spring for the more accurate tests. However, these tests are complex and their results are also not completely trustworthy.
Your testosterone to estrogen ratios are way off, your estrogen is at a healthy level while your free testosterone (if accurate) is swimming in the gutter.
This is false. It makes no sense to compare free testosterone to total estradiol. The ratio of the total hormones, E2/T, is about 0.5%, right in line with values for healthy young men. Using a calculator for free estradiol based on the multi-ligand binding model we find that free estradiol is 0.61 pg/mL, while free testosterone is 103 pg/mL. At 0.59%, the ratio is still within the normal range.

JayLay777

Your SHBG isn't extreme and both the Vermeulen and Tru-T calculators have you within their respective healthy normal ranges, albeit on the low end. For me this would be sufficient information, though if you want more certainty then you could spring for the more accurate tests. However, these tests are complex and their results are also not completely trustworthy.

This is false. It makes no sense to compare free testosterone to total estradiol. The ratio of the total hormones, E2/T, is about 0.5%, right in line with values for healthy young men. Using a calculator for free estradiol based on the multi-ligand binding model we find that free estradiol is 0.61 pg/mL, while free testosterone is 103 pg/mL. At 0.59%, the ratio is still within the normal range.
Would you start TRT with natural numbers like mine given the symptoms I am having ? Is a free testosterone level in the low normal range enough to cause low t symptoms?

madman

Super Moderator
Would you start TRT with natural numbers like mine given the symptoms I am having ? Is a free testosterone level in the low normal range enough to cause low t symptoms?

Your FT was tested using an inaccurate assay.

With a TT 613, ng/dL, SHBG 47.3nmol/L, and Albumin 4.5 g/dL than your FT would most likely be on the lower end (18 nmol/L) of what is considered healthy (16-31 ng/dL).

If your thyroid/adrenals are healthy and you are still suffering from symptoms then go back on trt.

You already tried Natesto and en/clomiphene.

Let alone had your T levels sky high when you were on trt yet still struggling.

I remember you stating that you were into weight training.

Hope you gave yourself some time off from the gym before getting blood work done as many tend to overtrain which can easily drive down your TT.

Not sure why you keep asking if you should go back on trt.

You have been there and done that already and have a good idea of what to expect.

Many have already offered advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching