LabCorp 4-Tube Saliva Cortisol-- ideal timing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eyeheartny

My primary care doc RXd some labs for me so my insurance would cover them. I will be sharing the results with Defy but am not sure I'm going to continue working with Defy (long story).

One of them is the LabCorp 4-tube saliva cortisol test. I have the test kit, but it specifies doing it over consecutive days. I want to do all 4 samples on one day in order to map my cortisol pattern throughout the day. What is the optimal timing for the samples in terms of when during the day to take them?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My primary care doc RXd some labs for me so my insurance would cover them. I will be sharing the results with Defy but am not sure I'm going to continue working with Defy (long story).

One of them is the LabCorp 4-tube saliva cortisol test. I have the test kit, but it specifies doing it over consecutive days. I want to do all 4 samples on one day in order to map my cortisol pattern throughout the day. What is the optimal timing for the samples in terms of when during the day to take them?

Thanks!

If LabCorp has it listed for four consecutive days they are wrong. All 4 should be drawn on the same day: sample 1 upon waking, sample 2 typically around 12-1PM, sample 3 around 4-5PM, and sample 4 close to bedtime.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me