Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Important article with ranges and descriptions of lab tests

lab values meanings 1.jpg

lab value meaning 2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
As patient self-education grows with access to information online, more people are taking charge of their health by buying their own blood tests that they can access online without visiting a doctor. Large blood testing networks located all over the United States make it easy for empowered and educated patients to find a lab location near them where they can have their blood drawn or provide a urine or saliva sample. Discounted Labs makes it easy for those consumers to buy and interpret their blood test results so that they can have more educated discussions with their physicians.

After people buy their own blood tests and received their results, it is sometimes difficult to make sense of what high or low blood test values mean when compared with the “normal” ranges provided by blood testing companies. Searching on the Internet may only give people a limited explanation of the health consequences of these high or low blood test values. We will attempt to include the most common blood tests, their ranges and meaning of high or low values in the following article to save people time in their search for next steps.

Note: Consult your health care provider to get explanations about your blood test results and how he or she uses them to diagnose and treat your condition. The information below is not meant to provide medical advice or guide any treatment decisions and it is only intended as an educational tool to enable you to have an educated discussion with your health care provider.

High low blood test values discounted labs.jpg

Pocketman

Hello,
Recently, my estradiol result was 64.2.
I've been taking 140 mg of Test C. ( .7ml).
Should I take an AI? I don't want my T to be low.
Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello,
Thanks
What's your total Testosterone?

Watch this

Explained here:

Painjunky

Hello,
Thanks
How do you feel? Are you getting any sides related to high estradiol? Nelson has a chart on this forum for estradiol levels related to trt test levels and you’re right on the money for that amount of t you’re taking. What are your test levels at that dose? I would imagine total would be close to 1000.
Personally I’d let the estradiol ride as high as possible as long as you have no sides. For me that’s around 50-60. I’ve been as high as 88 with no sides except for tearing up if my heart strings get tugged.
sounds Like you could lower your dose a little and remain way up in the range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me