Kisspeptin-10 Potential Cardiovascular risk?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cmatt15

Hey guys ,

I’d like your opinion on the studies linked below, essentially showing that Kisspeptin 10 is a major vasoconstrictor in the arteries , and is associated with inflammatory plaque response.

I was prescribed Kisspeptin-10 from my clinic - and yes it’s sitting in my fridge right now- rightly or wrongly . I’ve been using that along side my TRT along with 25 mg clomid in attempt to provide stimulation thanks to the FDA taking away my HCG.

Anyways , so far so good . Testicles are plump and I’ve noticed a distinct increased drive to want sex and even dream about it . I was feeling good ...that is until I found these studies . Please let me know what you think . If I’m interpreting these studies right , then I know in my gut I should probably stop the unproven Kisspeptin and try to get HCG some other way .

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.117.005790

The effects of kisspeptin-10 on serum metabolism and myocardium in rats

A POTENT VASOCONSTRICTOR KISSPEPTIN-10 ACCELERATES ATHEROSCLEROTIC PLAQUE PROGRESSION AND INSTABILITY | JACC: Journal of the American College of Cardiology

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cmatt15

May have found the answer to my question for this post . Thanks Cataceous!

As with most things, too much or too little and you have problems. In the rat experiment each animal received about 52 mcg per day. The equivalent human dose is nearly 3 mg, which is 30 times the suggested dose of 100 mcg that's been floating around. And even 100 mcg is probably supraphysiological

Joe Sixpack

Hey guys ,

I’d like your opinion on the studies linked below, essentially showing that Kisspeptin 10 is a major vasoconstrictor in the arteries , and is associated with inflammatory plaque response.

I was prescribed Kisspeptin-10 from my clinic - and yes it’s sitting in my fridge right now- rightly or wrongly . I’ve been using that along side my TRT along with 25 mg clomid in attempt to provide stimulation thanks to the FDA taking away my HCG.

Anyways , so far so good . Testicles are plump and I’ve noticed a distinct increased drive to want sex and even dream about it . I was feeling good ...that is until I found these studies . Please let me know what you think . If I’m interpreting these studies right , then I know in my gut I should probably stop the unproven Kisspeptin and try to get HCG some other way .

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.117.005790

The effects of kisspeptin-10 on serum metabolism and myocardium in rats

A POTENT VASOCONSTRICTOR KISSPEPTIN-10 ACCELERATES ATHEROSCLEROTIC PLAQUE PROGRESSION AND INSTABILITY | JACC: Journal of the American College of Cardiology
I just ordered some HCG from Hallendale pharmacy. I believe Empower still sells it as well. Could you find your HCG from another pharma?

mcs

I'm surprised this has not been addressed again in more recent threads and would appreciate a refresh and update on this topic for those that are using this compound. I was on KS-10 for approx. 3 mos. but am putting it on hold until I can get a better grasp on this concern.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What is the advantage of Kisspeptin over Clomid, assuming someone tolerates Clomid fairly well? They both apparently elevate LH...
First, the assumption of clomiphene tolerance is asking a lot. Clomiphene combines an anti-estrogen with a de facto estrogen. Responses appear to vary widely and unpredictably. The consequences of long-term use are uncertain. Kisspeptin-10 is closer to being endogenous—as a shortened form of the native KP-54. But this alone isn't enough to recommend it over clomiphene if the latter is tolerated.

The contrast is greater for those on TRT. Most of them will not see HPTA activation with clomiphene. Some may feel better—or worse or just different—due to the changes in estrogen signaling. On the other hand, kisspeptin possibly confers direct benefits through receptor activation outside of the HPTA. Kisspeptin also spurs production of GnRH, another hormone with independent activity. However, the HPTA stimulation ends at the pituitary, because there the negative feedback from estradiol blocks production of LH and FSH. This is why the combination of a SERM and kisspeptin has potential appeal. The SERM reduces the negative feedback from estradiol at the pituitary, allowing stimulation of the rest of the HPTA. This is the route I've gone, though I hedge my bets by including exogenous GnRH (gonadorelin). Enclomiphene is my preferred SERM, but in some cases—low native aromatization?—clomiphene could be the better choice.

MTNMan6000

First, the assumption of clomiphene tolerance is asking a lot. Clomiphene combines an anti-estrogen with a de facto estrogen. Responses appear to vary widely and unpredictably. The consequences of long-term use are uncertain. Kisspeptin-10 is closer to being endogenous—as a shortened form of the native KP-54. But this alone isn't enough to recommend it over clomiphene if the latter is tolerated.

The contrast is greater for those on TRT. Most of them will not see HPTA activation with clomiphene. Some may feel better—or worse or just different—due to the changes in estrogen signaling. On the other hand, kisspeptin possibly confers direct benefits through receptor activation outside of the HPTA. Kisspeptin also spurs production of GnRH, another hormone with independent activity. However, the HPTA stimulation ends at the pituitary, because there the negative feedback from estradiol blocks production of LH and FSH. This is why the combination of a SERM and kisspeptin has potential appeal. The SERM reduces the negative feedback from estradiol at the pituitary, allowing stimulation of the rest of the HPTA. This is the route I've gone, though I hedge my bets by including exogenous GnRH (gonadorelin). Enclomiphene is my preferred SERM, but in some cases—low native aromatization?—clomiphene could be the better choice.
@Cataceous - as always, thank you for the detailed information. It's always very thoughtful.
1) What SERM do you recommend with Kisspeptin-10? And dosage?
2) What is the dosage and frequency of Kisspeptin-10 you recommend?

I believe my HTPA with lack of GnRH are real issues.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
1) What SERM do you recommend with Kisspeptin-10? And dosage?
2) What is the dosage and frequency of Kisspeptin-10 you recommend?
1) Enclomiphene for the SERM. Start with 12.5 mg EOD and increase only if needed. Maximum is 25 mg/day.

2) I can't recommend a KP-10 dose because the information is too sparse. I feel that five daily doses of 10 mcg has some effect. But it's possible that fewer and larger doses would also be efficacious. Experimentation is needed.

In contrast, I found that five daily doses of 20 mcg of GnRH (gonadorelin) are sufficient to bring LH up to low-normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me