Kisspeptin-10 as a replacement for compounded HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My only concern wouldn't taking kisspeptin and GnRH at the same time possibly stimulate too much gonadrotropins and thus possibly act as the opposite? From my understand GnRH at high dose can be used as chemical castration.
I'm actually doing this, so it's of more than academic interest. In the worst (best?) case scenario simultaneous doses means an additive effect of endogenous and exogenous GnRH. I don't know if I'm getting this as I can't measure GnRH. But LH hasn't changed noticeably since I added the kisspeptin to the GnRH therapy.

GnRH is actually not very effective for chemical castration unless it's infused continuously. Instead, longer-acting analogs such as triptorelin are used. Quoting Wiki: "...after the initial "flare" response, continued stimulation with GnRH agonists desensitizes the pituitary gland (by causing GnRH receptor downregulation) to GnRH."

I guess the dose is the thing that's going to decide.

I've seen PCT protocol's that use 100mcg of GnRH for 10 days, do you think 100mcg of GnRH + 100mcg of Kisspeptin for 10 days would be safe/good protocol to try?

Its really hard to find dosing info for kisspeptin, I've been researching like crazy for the past few days.
Unfortunately, unlike the situation with GnRH, there's relatively little information on kisspeptin dosing. Even the scientific literature seems contradictory at times regarding things like the need for pulsatile delivery. Until better information comes along I think the assumption should be that single daily doses are not going to be very effective. In the case of GnRH, 100 mcg is certainly supraphysiological; typical pulsed doses are more like 2-20 mcg. If you're only doing it for 10 days then split the daily 100 mcg into as many injections as you can stand. From experience I know that six doses a day of gonadorelin combined with enclomiphene can restore production of gonadotropins, though it took many weeks.

In the case of kisspeptin I started with 5 mcg doses and then increased to 10 mcg (50 mcg per day). The effect on libido is subtle, if it exists. On the other hand, there seems to be a pretty clear dose-dependent enhancement of nocturnal erections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Interesting !

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

You are always ahead of Medscape

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men