Kidney pain on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tn198989

Hello everyone

I've been on trt for 3 weeks. Ever since starting I've been getting kidney pain mostly on injection day.
I a positive it's kidney pain cause I used to get them during hangovers in the past but that was due to dehydration. On my latest bloodwork before starting trt my creatinine and urea levels where normal. Did anyone have this when starting trt, and if yes did it go away?

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I've been on trt for 3 weeks. Ever since starting I've been getting kidney pain mostly on injection day.
You've only been on TRT for 3 weeks which isn't enough time for your body to fully adapt to your protocol.

I did have what I would call kidney or lower back pain on TRT and it was gone after the 6 week mark which is about the time my hormone levels fully stablize on injections.

Large infrequent injections (ei. weekly) can cause more side effects for some men because of the large difference between peak and trough.

If you want to get the most out of this thread, more detail is needed starting with your current dosage (mL & strength in mg) and injection frequency.

Last edited:

Tn198989

You've only been on TRT for 3 weeks which isn't enough time for your body to fully adapt to your protocol.

I did have what I would call kidney or lower back pain on TRT and it was gone after the 6 week mark which is about the time my hormone levels fully stablize on injections.

Large infrequent injections (ei. weekly) can cause more side effects for some men because of the large difference between peak and trough.

If you want to get the most out of this thread, more detail is needed starting with your current dosage (mL & strength in mg) and injection frequency.
Yes I agree not enough time just asking if it's something that happens.

I am on 125mg split in 2 doses per week injecting subq. No ai. I will soon start hcg at 500iu 2 times a week to keep fertility. 32 years old 5'8 80kg 14% bodyfat

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me