Keto vs. Plant Based Diet

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
The ketogenic diet was developed for children suffering epileptic seizures it was never intended for optimum diet health but is a better alternative than having seizures each meal contained heavy whipping cream and basically replacing any carbs calories with fat and not lots of meat and protein
I find it strange that it's become so popular as a diet especially in America when most of the healthiest populations in the world follow a balanced diet but I guess it's easy for people to blame one macro nutrient than just be accountable for the over consumption and abundance of calorie
rich food available in the modern world
It's more of a hunter-gatherer type diet. Lots of fats, not too much protein and very low carb.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JohnTaylorHK

The ketogenic diet was developed for children suffering epileptic seizures it was never intended for optimum diet health but is a better alternative than having seizures each meal contained heavy whipping cream and basically replacing any carbs calories with fat and not lots of meat and protein
I find it strange that it's become so popular as a diet especially in America when most of the healthiest populations in the world follow a balanced diet but I guess it's easy for people to blame one macro nutrient than just be accountable for the over consumption and abundance of calorie
rich food available in the modern world
That's rather like saying "cowpox vaccine should not be used for smallpox" or "remdesvir should not be used for covid-19". A diet found to prove that a major macronutrient is totally unnecessary for human health surely may have other therapeutic benefits also? BTW, keto is also used for chemo patients, and a whole host of other syndromes involving brain chemistry. Namaste.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me