Ketamine Could Be the Key to Reversing America’s Rising Suicide Rate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This makes me uneasy. Yet having read about it, the results are very encouraging.

It ain't cheap. In Houston it is $400 per session. One every other week and you stop when you think you are OK. In LA they charge $650. You have to prove you have depression by taking a questionnaire. Usually provided by anesthesiologists. Google ketamine clinic plus your city.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ketamine, a popular recreational drug whose abuse by young people, is associated with smaller bladder capacity, pelvic pain, and voiding frequency and urgency, according to new research presented at the 105th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA). Researchers from Hong Kong will share data on ketamine’s impact on urologic function from a community survey of teenagers with a history of using the drug. The study data will be presented to the media during a special press conference on Sunday, May 30 at 11:30 a.m. PDT.

Researchers surveyed 66 teens and young adults, aged 13 to 25, through a series of clinic sessions. More than 97 percent had a history of ketamine abuse. The team administered a self-assessment survey examining pelvic pain, urgency and frequency, and conducted kidney ultrasound, post-void bladder scans and uroflowmetry studies on the patients. Subjects using ketamine more than five times per week reported detrimental effects on the bladder. Patients also self-reported the use of nimetazepam (51 percent), cocaine (45.7 percent) and cannabis (39.4 percent).

Patients who had abused ketamine for more than 24 months had increased pelvic pain, urgency and frequency (6.16 vs. 3.92), and those who had used the drug more than five times per week had a markedly decreased bladder capacity (187.7 ml vs. 337 m.) compared to those who had a lower frequency of using the drug. Symptom scores improved in patients who ceased using the drug, and continued to improve over time. Those who had abstained for a full year had improved bladder capacity.

KETAMINE ABUSE IMPACTS BLADDER CAPACITY, PELVIC PAIN, VOIDING FREQUENCY AND URGENCY

Powerdome

Nelson...as a side note when will the doctor finder be up and running? I see it up as a banner but its been under construction for a while!

SilverSurfer

A good friend of mine going thru addiction recovery kicked his opiate addiction but kept suffering with crippling depression even after a year clean. At Xmas he was suicidal, got checked into a hospital. He was desperate, tried ketamine, felt “normal” again after 2 treatments and was going to do one more. $500 per session, upper Midwest. But hey, $ 1,500 is cheap compared to wanting to die.

masfield

i've been doing ket every two weeks for 6 months now and it's a life saver. literally. for me. it's taken my depression and cut it by 75% or more and lessened my triggered ptsd responses to about zero. i'm able to gloss right over things that used to send me straight to hell for days and weeks at a time.
please, for god's sake, if you're going to do k, get it from a psychiatrist and not an anesthesiologist. why? think about it!
unlike most k docs, mine believes that the trip itself can have therapeutic value, so my doses have been in the hallucinatory psychedelic level, and they've been uniformly great and mind expanding.
i've talked to some of his other patients and we're all pretty happy with the results. i'm in san diego. if anybody wants the name of my guy, let me know.
also: he charges $400 a treatment, but he's involved in various studies, so i signed up for one and for the next few months, get my trips for free.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What differences did you notice? I really don't want to waste money on it if it won't increase libido. I spend too much between supps and Defy.
You cannot get libido if you are stressed, have anxiety or are depressed. That is where ketamine comes in. It ain't cheap at $350 per 1 hour session (Houston). You may be OK after 3 sessions 1 month apart. That is all I needed to quiet my mind for a while and reset my brain.

Vvs1

You cannot get libido if you are stressed, have anxiety or are depressed. That is where ketamine comes in. It ain't cheap at $350 per 1 hour session (Houston). You may be OK after 3 sessions 1 month apart. That is all I needed to quiet my mind for a while and reset my brain.

I don’t really get the connection though. It used to be blue balls+stress, then sex would relieve both. Once the blue balls feeling was gone, which could be mental, performing was a chore instead of easy/relaxing.

I can’t stand the Ketamine price extortion. There’s better hope with something like SAGE-217 to increase neurosteroids.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me