Keeping a medication reserve

Buy Lab Tests Online

CKO

I just wanted to provide some feedback on how to set yourself up for success with telemedicine. After learning the hard way, it's important to ensure you have at least a three to four week reserve on your medications. Sometimes your telemedicine provider may push back on this, but a reserve is essential when you're dealing with medications. Having managed numerous medical facilities, I can assure you there's always a push for a "just-in-time" supply chain style. This is almost never appropriate in medicine and it shouldn't be used personally either

My example: Patient with a popular telemedicine provider. On TRT, HCG, AI since November 2020. I haven't felt overly successful with the treatment and wanted to go on Enclomiphene after my Dr. appt, which should have occurred mid January. My labs, in early January, take 3 weeks to come back. Im not allowed to schedule an appt. until the labs come back. Once the labs are back, the doc is scheduled out 2.5 weeks, so I wait. I notify the clinic I'm running low on meds, but I do not reorder them. I meet with doc, we agree to enclomiphene, order placed 2/9. I'm very short on all meds at this point. Houston has a freak storm which shuts down Empower and delays everything. As of 2/25, my meds are basically gone and the enclomiphene is lost somewhere with FedEx (delivery date shows pending).

Long story short:. Always keep a reserve. Don't do what I did.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

I've been lucky with my doctors in agreeing to prescribe a little more then I need for TRT and thyroid. For example my prescribed Test dose is 120 mg/week, but I only use 84mg/week. So over time I build up a comfortable surplus so I will hopefully be able to bridge any gap in issues such as you described.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also use telemedicine, I've never came close to running out of testosterone or HCG.

I am very diligent and keeping up with all my prescriptions.

BJE

My testosterone cypionate prescription is for 200mg per week but I’ve only used 140-160mg per week. Therefore over the past eight years I have saved up a good supply. However, I had enough on hand that I’ve delayed refilling in order to get more of it used up before it goes past date.

Test-Joe

I just wanted to provide some feedback on how to set yourself up for success with telemedicine. After learning the hard way, it's important to ensure you have at least a three to four week reserve on your medications. Sometimes your telemedicine provider may push back on this, but a reserve is essential when you're dealing with medications. Having managed numerous medical facilities, I can assure you there's always a push for a "just-in-time" supply chain style. This is almost never appropriate in medicine and it shouldn't be used personally either

My example: Patient with a popular telemedicine provider. On TRT, HCG, AI since November 2020. I haven't felt overly successful with the treatment and wanted to go on Enclomiphene after my Dr. appt, which should have occurred mid January. My labs, in early January, take 3 weeks to come back. Im not allowed to schedule an appt. until the labs come back. Once the labs are back, the doc is scheduled out 2.5 weeks, so I wait. I notify the clinic I'm running low on meds, but I do not reorder them. I meet with doc, we agree to enclomiphene, order placed 2/9. I'm very short on all meds at this point. Houston has a freak storm which shuts down Empower and delays everything. As of 2/25, my meds are basically gone and the enclomiphene is lost somewhere with FedEx (delivery date shows pending).

Long story short:. Always keep a reserve. Don't do what I did.
Agree. Similar experience with Nandrolone order right now. It is low dose MWF so I can only order one bottle at a time. I like to have one in reserve. I waited a little to long to reorder. Takes 8 days to process order and then freak storm in TX.

CKO

Unfortunately I still don't have my meds. Ordered 2/9, shipped 2/19 (FedEx 2nd day air), stuck in Houston still. I guess a 4-6 week reserve may have been more appropriate. Unfortunately, I'm now doing a cold turkey transition from trt, while I wait for the enclomiphene. Ugg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me