Just started TRT and looking for advice on next steps

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dunc

Hi folks,

Been reading the Excel forum for the last few months whilst progressing my TRT journey (started 18m ago). Last Friday I started my programme, 125mg (0.5ml) of Sustanon250 E5D. I'm doing IM into the glute and the first jab went well.

I had all the usual symptoms: poor erections, terrible brain fog, anxiety and zero progress in the gym even though my diet and training seemed to be on point. Pretty much hit rock bottom. I’m UK based, 37yrs old, 6ft, 186lb and 18% BF (taken from scales). Looking at pictures of myself I’m confident that my BF is actually closer to 25% and scales are being generous or broken.

I think I'm doing all the right things, i'm prepared for the fact that the next 3-6 weeks may be rough and like a rollercoaster. I'm worried about testicular atrophy but I want to have at least 6 weeks or longer to see what happens before I think about HCG, especially as my oestradiol has been very low on all my tests over the last 18months.

What should I watch out for, what else can I do? Whilst i think i have everything under control my anxiety is through the roof as this is all the unknown. I possibly just need someone to reassure me that I have the major elements under control?

Bloods:

Test

Result

Measure

FSH

IU/L

LH

IU/L

Oestradiol

pmol/l

Testosterone

pmol/l

SHBG

pmol/l

Free T

pmol/l

Prolactin

mU/L

DHEA-Sulphate

umol/L

Cortisol

pmol/l

Progesterone

pmol/l

Vitamins:

morning: B12, Vit D, Creatine, Coq-10

Night - ZMA

TIA

Dunc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Not much you need to do. Just follow up protocol for 6-12 weeks and have labs. It’s pretty simple.

I think it’s better to wait 12 weeks, for 1st set of labs and then every six months after that.

Dunc

Not much you need to do. Just follow up protocol for 6-12 weeks and have labs. It’s pretty simple.

I think it’s better to wait 12 weeks, for 1st set of labs and then every six months after that.
Thanks for responding Vince. Schedule from Dr is 6 weeks then next one is 6 months. Think I'll do my own labs every 3 months for first year for reassurance.

Vince

Super Moderator
You’re just wasting
Thanks for responding Vince. Schedule from Dr is 6 weeks then next one is 6 months. Think I'll do my own labs every 3 months for first year for reassurance.
You’re just wasting your time and money. Relax and enjoy the ride. Don’t look for any issues that’s not there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me