Just looking for opinion on blood test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

javman222

55 year old male. Former user of deca and test cyp for bodybuilding. No use for 1+ years.
6' 1" 195 lbs.

My libido is fine, but I have noticed decreased recovery in gym and some major strength loss in deadlift and squat
over the past 6 months. Would clomid or hgc help? I would like to stay off trt if possible. I currently take vitamin d, zinc and ashwagandha. Also take longjack extract, but not consistently.

Thanks for any opinions.

See attached file.

Attachments

• Capturehghh.JPG
    Capturehghh.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 92
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rlm55

I'm not a body builder but I would say since you were on TRT and now you are not that it makes sense that you would lose some strength. Your SHBG is high and your T numbers are low. Not sure why you went off T but you might want to retry on a smaller dose.

Systemlord

You're 55 years old and naturally your testosterone is on the decline and will continue to decline, TRT to the rescue.

Clomid shouldn't be an option, its not a long term solution and has a ton of side effects, HCG with shutdown your HPTA in the same way TRT does. TRT doesn't have any of the drawbacks that clomid or HCG do.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
TRT has its own set of drawbacks as a result of HPTA shutdown and suppression of multiple hormones that are upstream of testosterone. Many guys find that libido wanes over time. I think it's worth trying low doses of enclomiphene before seriously considering TRT. I'd also get at least one or two more testosterone measurements to confirm that you're running low. Was this test done in the first part of the morning?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me