Just Got my Test Results, Is it on the low End?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bigfootexpert

Hello, I've been feeling the classical Low T Symptoms so I just ordered myself a Test.
The last time I have done any kind of cycle was 4-1/2years ago and have done about 3-4 in total. I was afraid that I messed up my Endocrine system. I've also been trying to conceive for the past 2years with my Girlfriend who is 28y without any success.

39-3/4Years old
Total 522 ng/dl
Free Direct 11.8 pg/ml
SHBG serum 40.6 nmol/L

Attachments

• Testosterone Results 11:22:19*Deleted Info.pdf
    116.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bigfootexpert

I have also just used this free online Calculator to determine my Bioavailable Testosterone
I have Attached a Screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 9.58.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 9.58.01 AM.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 72

Bigfootexpert

Not Yet, I never had to so I'm a bit ignorant towards the process. Is there a Test I can order or should I visit a Doctor? Will a Family Practice M.D. be able to help?
I do have a DIY Home kit but it is designed like a female pregnancy test showing no lines or two lines, still not giving me a count. Thank you for your reply Vince

Given that you've been shut down on cycles in the past I concur that a sperm test should be done I take it fertility is the primary concern right now.

Most guys aren't going to fit in the TRT mold with those kind of numbers, theyre low but don't meet the threshold for TRT.

Systemlord

39-3/4Years old
Total 522 ng/dl
Free Direct 11.8 pg/ml
SHBG serum 40.6 nmol/L

As we men age it's common to see an increase in SHBG and decrease in FT and at some point you'll qualify for TRT under insurance, but not today. There are other options available that don't include using your insurance company to cover treatment.

Your SHBG is shrinking your bioavailable testosterone, increasing the total testosterone (inactive portion of T) which is lowering your free testosterone and this process will continue as you age. Your SHBG is in a range where free testosterone begins to be affected negatively and there isn't much you can do about it except TRT.

Bigfootexpert

Thank you so much for all the replies, I will continue to nerd out and come up with a game plan. It is really fatigue and mood I'm struggling with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me