Just getting started and not too sure what to expect.............

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipeliner

I've got a question for you guys:
Could most of you say that your benefits from taking Test have outweighed your risks??

I’m asking because yesterday I just received my first prescription for Androgel 1.62% after doing labs last week and learning that my free Test is 4.5 pg/mL compared to a reference range of 7.2‐24.0.

I don't want to have any second thoughts about this, but I've been reading up about the possible side effects and I could use a little more perspective about how often some of these occur. I’m most concerned about blood pressure and enlarged prostate issues.

I’m also curious if starting testosterone means that I’ll be on it for the rest of my life and if this means that my body will stop making testosterone on its own. I’ve already tried taking other routes. 8 years ago, another doctor set me up with Clomid and some other things to try and boost my Test levels, but it wasn’t a significant improvement and my levels weren't as low at the time. It also created some really ugly issues with depression that I'd prefer not to deal with again. I’m open to other suggestions before I pull the trigger on this and I’d be grateful for any feedback. If Test is really “all that” and the way to go, then I’ll do it, but I want to know a little more of what I’m getting into. Thank you very much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

S1W

For perspective, I’ve beeon TRT for 3.5 years and sometimes feel as though I’m “just getting started”.

Yes, I do feel as though the positives outweigh the negatives. If you truly are a candidate for TRT (it sounds like you are) you likely will too. But don’t expect it overnight.

No, as long as you keep your dosage reasonable, you’re very likely not stuck on TRT for life. Especially starting with Androgel. Several guys on this forum have decided TRT wasn’t for them and came off successfully. I myself have also done it - then once I was fully back to normal, decided that things actually were better on TRT.

Side effects: that’s a balancing act for me. Zero side effects likely means zero benefits...FOR ME. Maybe you’ll have better luck. My sweet spot is where minimal side effects/benefits meet. Too much of one means too much of the other.

Good luck. Patience and consistency is key.

Last edited:
Could most of you say that your benefits from taking Test have outweighed your risks??

I’m asking because yesterday I just received my first prescription for Androgel 1.62% after doing labs last week and learning that my free Test is 4.5 pg/mL compared to a reference range of 7.2‐24.0.

I don't want to have any second thoughts about this, but I've been reading up about the possible side effects and I could use a little more perspective about how often some of these occur. I’m most concerned about blood pressure and enlarged prostate issues.

I’m also curious if starting testosterone means that I’ll be on it for the rest of my life and if this means that my body will stop making testosterone on its own. I’ve already tried taking other routes. 8 years ago, another doctor set me up with Clomid and some other things to try and boost my Test levels, but it wasn’t a significant improvement and my levels weren't as low at the time. It also created some really ugly issues with depression that I'd prefer not to deal with again. I’m open to other suggestions before I pull the trigger on this and I’d be grateful for any feedback. If Test is really “all that” and the way to go, then I’ll do it, but I want to know a little more of what I’m getting into. Thank you very much.
Good morning and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of videos on YouTube, on this website, all over the internet about TRT. Enjoy your research.

Androgel is not the best choice. It is low concentration and overpriced. If you have a phobia related to injections compounded testosterone cream is a better choice.

Have you ever read the side effects from ibuprofen? Aspirin? Take the hype with a grain of salt. Do your research. Read this forum.

Newsflash! Your body has already stopped making testosterone on it's own! That is why you are considering Testosterone Replacement Therapy! Your body won't start making testosterone again. Period. You can choose to be a miserable, grouchy, middle aged man with little to no sex drive for the rest of your life or.....

I tried creams. Bullshit pills advertised on ESPN. Waste of money! The only thing that worked and continues to do so for me is biweekly testosterone injections. Testosterone cypionate. Biweekly injections of HCG. (Not mandatory). Weekly dose, very small, of an aromatase inhibitor. Also not mandatory. Highly debated on the internet.

If you have decent insurance through your employer most of these drugs will be very cheap. I live in Maryland and it took me a few years to get in front of a Urologist that knew what he was talking about in relation to TRT. I am fortunate. I did my research. Did not like the Doctor? I fired him and found another.

I went from levels in the 250's to levels in the 1,000's. Life changing! 55. Strong erections. Strong libido. Strong sense of well being. Life worth living.

Spend some time at this link.

Systemlord

You're just giving something your body doesn't make enough of on its own, it's no different than if you were iron deficient, only it suppresses your natural T production until such time you stop.

The leading doctors in the field of TRT say the benefits outweigh the risks. The AndroGel isn't expected to give you the desired results because men typically absorb transdermals poorly through the skin.

I tried the topical T cream from compounding pharmacies which is far more potent than AndroGel (20%) and didn't absorb it very well at all.

If your prostate is functioning properly you're not going to have any problems, even if you do there are ways to treat it.

TRY typically lowers blood pressure and low-T increases blood pressure, but it's not unheard of TRT increasing blood pressure in some people, but again there are ways to treat it.

TRT is for life because your body is unable to produce normal healthy testosterone levels.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching