Just diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Hey again!

So,
The title says it all. My wife heard me a about a month ago stop breathing while I was a sleep, I took a home study and after 3 nights of testing I got this diagnosis.

Questions:
1) I don't know if I had this before starting TRT. Is TRT the cause? <--I doubt it
2) Was the sleep apnea present before I started TRT and WAS it the cause of my low T. <--Possibly? I did not test because I felt so lousy I was ready to try T because of my low levels. Maybe a mistake?
3) If either of the above are true, should I stop TRT (restart protocol of course) once I begin treatment (or shortly there after) for the sleep apnea and see if my I regain my natural "normal" levels again. <-- I have no clue and there seems to be little written about it.

Been on TRT for almost 2 years now. Age appropriate T levels, no outside intervention needed for hematicrit levels, E2 is just slightly above normal levels, good erections most of the time, excellent all of the time with sinafidel. HCG has always been a part of my protocol since before T was introduced.

Any opinions, suggestions, wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey again!

So,
The title says it all. My wife heard me a about a month ago stop breathing while I was a sleep, I took a home study and after 3 nights of testing I got this diagnosis.

Questions:
1) I don't know if I had this before starting TRT. Is TRT the cause? <--I doubt it
2) Was the sleep apnea present before I started TRT and WAS it the cause of my low T. <--Possibly? I did not test because I felt so lousy I was ready to try T because of my low levels. Maybe a mistake?
3) If either of the above are true, should I stop TRT (restart protocol of course) once I begin treatment (or shortly there after) for the sleep apnea and see if my I regain my natural "normal" levels again. <-- I have no clue and there seems to be little written about it.

Been on TRT for almost 2 years now. Age appropriate T levels, no outside intervention needed for hematicrit levels, E2 is just slightly above normal levels, good erections most of the time, excellent all of the time with sinafidel. HCG has always been a part of my protocol since before T was introduced.

Any opinions, suggestions, wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

I severely doubt that, I kind of scoff at it, actually. Im sure you can improve certain aspects of your life thru CPAP or whatever but correction hormonally...nah. I'm not buying it.

BigBamBoo

Something else to think about. Sleep apnea is a hot “thing” right now...read, money maker.
Not saying you don’t have it, but I see a lot of mobile sleep study vans here in my town and it seems like a lucrative gig.

Now in my case I have never been a snorer. And I am a extreamly light sleeper.
About a month after starting TRT I starting snoring. It progressively got worse where I was waking myself up from it...and my wife as well.

After 4-5 months I am back to not snoring...guess my system has adjusted to new hormone levels, or ???

Vince

Super Moderator
Take care of your sleep apnea, a couple of my friends had sleep apnea, they rented a machine until they found one they liked. They tell me now they can get a good night's sleep and he feels so much better during the day.

CSI007

Seems to be everywhere (the sleep apnea issue) I have seen the test results and it looks like I do stop breathing over 30 times per hour for 30 to 60 seconds at a time. In the past year I have put on about 15 pounds. Maybe that has something to do with it. I just can't seem to lose all the weight I gained when I started TRT. In a month I gained 10lbs, not coming off so easily.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me