Just Curious of AI need

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

Hello all,
Been on TRT for awhile just switched to EOD Subq injections of 28mg, was doing 50MG 2x Week before. But I have been curious do most men need a AI and what is the optimal E2 range?

Thanks

Shawn

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HoustonTX

Good question. Most people only switch to EOD if they are on higher than 100mgs per week to control estradiol. Zokka15, what do your labs say?

Zooka15

I made the switch to EOD ,because I wanted to do sub q. The 50mg was causing a red spot on my skin, the lower dose seems to help with that side. My last estradiol reading was 31 on the lapcorp sensitive test. i notice sometimes I fluctuate in water weight and get flare ups of oily skin. Not sure if this is E2 related or not.

CoastWatcher

I made the switch to EOD ,because I wanted to do sub q. The 50mg was causing a red spot on my skin, the lower dose seems to help with that side. My last estradiol reading was 31 on the lapcorp sensitive test. i notice sometimes I fluctuate in water weight and get flare ups of oily skin. Not sure if this is E2 related or not.

An estradiol level of 31 on the LC, MS/MS test is a comfortable result.

Zooka15

That measurement was taken the day I am supposed to do my injection when I was doing 50mg x 2 week. So it it possible that it is was spiking a little higher. One of my biggest complaints on TRT is on and off erection quality. I am looking into switching to defy here in the near future.

hfbjr

Listening to everyones story/protocol and the various dilemas etc of finding the right dose kinda sucks.actually alot.i avent started yet,but i gotta admit its kinda unsettling

ERO

The 'rule of thumb' on AI is do not use one unless you have high E2 symptoms. In other words, do not start a protocol (as someone new to TRT) that includes an AI - start without an AI and only add it in if truly needed.

hfbjr

Even if you have symptoms or conditions(such as slight gyno,etc) prior to starting?wouldnt that make it worse once testosterone is introduced and levels go up.

ERO

Well, yes if you have gyno before you even start TRT and/or labs that show you have high E2 levels that means you have high E2 symptoms, which was the exception that I mentioned above.

I think most that have labs before starting TRT seem an out-of-balance situation such as low T and High E that explains many of the low T symptoms.

hfbjr

Yea,i had my labs forwarded to defy.my estroidal qas a 23,which wasnt the sensitive test.im awaitibg my lab results for the sensitive.i posted lab results few weeks back in the lab sect.
Main concern,as always ,is e issues.other than that,i cannot wait for treatment

CoastWatcher

Yea,i had my labs forwarded to defy.my estroidal qas a 23,which wasnt the sensitive test.im awaitibg my lab results for the sensitive.i posted lab results few weeks back in the lab sect.
Main concern,as always ,is e issues.other than that,i cannot wait for treatment

You certainly are in great hands with Defy. As a note, if your estradiol was 23 on the non-sensitive test, you are unlikely to have elevated estradiol at the present time. The standard test overestimates estradiol when it is used by men. But remember, estradiol is not something to be afraid of - it's a necessary hormone. To push it too low will leave you feeling miserable. The doctors at Defy will help you sort it out. All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me