Johnny Test Intro

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

First post! I’m 40 and on self prescribed TRT. I’m so glad I found this community. After years of researching everything, I’m happy to say that I knew every single thing covered in Nelson’s new book. That took years to acquire all that knowledge and I’ve probably read hundreds and hundreds of studies. Anyone new to this is lucky to have a resource like this.

Quickly my story. Started using AAS back in 2004 and while I never used mega doses, I never came off and ran a PCT. I was a young idiot then. Now at 40, for the last five years I’ve been on self prescribed TRT with a PCP who’s been cool with running labs for me three times a year. Currently, I’m running 120mg of Testosterone Cypionate split into three shallow IM shots per week (40/40/40). I don’t run an AI as my E2 stays within range with this dosage schedule. All my labs are good. My Hematocrit sometimes gets around 51 so I keep an eye on it. All other blood markers (with the exception of LH & FSH - obviously) are within range. I feel pretty good.

I’m recently married and we’re planning on trying for a kid next October (2021). I’ve been dreading the day only because I know I need to go off the TRT while trying to conceive. Given the research I’ve done, I’m planning on doing 2000-3000 HCG 3 X per week with CLOMID at 50mg EOD.

Let’s be honest, I’ve been shut down since 2004. I know I don’t have primary hypogonadism since I accidentally impregnated my gf at the time back then. What are the chances I can get my LH &FSH back up and produce a large enough amount of quality sperm to impregnate my wife? I’ve been shut down 16 years. I’m wondering if I go straight to HCG + HMG + CLOMID + Nolvadex right away.

I only plan on coming off of TRT to impregnate my wife and then go right back on for life.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

First post! I’m 40 and on self prescribed TRT. I’m so glad I found this community. After years of researching everything. I’m happy to say that I knew every single thing covered in Nelson’s new book. That took years to acquire all that knowledge and I’ve probably read hundreds and hundreds of studies. Anyone new to this is lucky to have a resource like this.

Quickly my story. Started using AAS back in 2004 and while I never used mega doses, I never came off and ran a PCT. I was a young idiot then. Now at 40, for the last five years I’ve been on self prescribed TRT with a PCP who’s been cool with running labs for me three times a year. Currently, I’m running 120mg of Testosterone Cypionate split into three shallow IM shots per week (40/40/40). I don’t run an AI as my E2 stays within range with this dosage schedule. All my labs are good. My Hematocrit sometimes gets around 51 so I keep an eye on it. All other blood markers (with the exception of LH & FSH - obviously) are within range. I feel pretty good.

I’m recently married and we’re planning on trying for a kid next October (2021). I’ve been dreading the day only because I know I need to go off the TRT while trying to conceive. Give on the research I’ve done, I’m planning on doing 2000-3000 HCG 3 X per week with CLOMID at 50mg EOD.

Let’s be honest, I’ve been shit down since 2004. I know I don’t have primary hypogonadism since I accidentally impregnated my gf at the time back then. What are the chances I can get my LH &FSH back up and produce a large enough amount of quality sperm to impregnate my wife? I’ve been shut down 16 years. I’m wondering if I go straight to HCG + HMG + CLOMID + Nolvadex right away.

I only plan on coming off of TRT to impregnate my wife and then go right back on for life.

Thoughts?
You may not have to come off. I just added HCG to my TRT regimen and was able to conceive.

Using TC only, my initial analysis came back at "ZERO" I then added 500IU HCG EOD along side the TC and was able to achieve over 100mil on future tests.

Johnny Test

Interesting. So you’re telling me there’s a chance I can stay on TRT and make this happen? I have access to HMG but not FSH directly. That shoudnt matter though right?

All the research I’ve done indicated that I needed to completely stop TRT (tapered down to nothing) and then run HCG 2000-3000iu 3X per week with CLOMID. This is interesting.

Johnny Test

You may not have to come off. I just added HCG to my TRT regimen and was able to conceive.

Using TC only, my initial analysis came back at "ZERO" I then added 500IU HCG EOD along side the TC and was able to achieve over 100mil on future tests.

Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been on TRT and did you add HCG from the get-go? I know using HCG alongside TRT from the beginning can preserve fertility. I’m not aware of studies that indicate you can add such a low dose of HCG per week to recover fertility. That dosage is really meant for inhibiting reduction in testicle size and to remain fertile (and many say they feel better on TRT while doing so since they don’t ever completely shut down)

Johnny Test

Am I able to become a patient of Dr. Saya remotely? (Telemedicine) Seems like he can really help me. I just am concerned about the whole insurance issue. I could pay out of pocket as long as it’s not astronomical

Weasel

Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been on TRT and did you add HCG from the get-go? I know using HCG alongside TRT from the beginning can preserve fertility. I’m not aware of studies that indicate you can add such a low dose of HCG per week to recover fertility. That dosage is really meant for inhibiting reduction in testicle size and to remain fertile (and many say they feel better on TRT while doing so since they don’t ever completely shut down)
I started TRT in '12 using solely test cyp. 4ish years later I added HCg at 500iu EOD and was able to conceive within a year. It will take some time for sperm count to recover so don't get discouraged is numbers are dismal to start out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me