Jealous Rage on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SkyWarn

I tend to disagree with your assertion that TRT caused this. If your bloodwork is all good, then I’d guess it is not TRT. You mentioned you had some Xanax you took. My hunch is that there is something else going on. Do you have a prescription for Xanax? From whom? PCP? Psychiatrist? If the answer is yes, then I’d look there first. Too many guys take all kinds of psych meds on their own without proper guidance. If you have some kind of an anxiety disorder, and that is what the Xanax is for, then it is possible that higher libido and excessive worry from anxiety has created the fears about your wife. Xanax is a powerful and underestimated drug that should be only prescribed in very rare circumstances for brief periods of time. Some cognitive behavioral therapy techniques are probably a better option.

I do notice in the three years I have been on TRT that jealousy about the wife is a little higher, but I can see it for what it is. A me thing that comes from a higher libido and some kind of more primitive need to maintain “my women.” I am 65 and my 63 year old wife is extremely attractive, so naturally I think that every guy over 50 is after her. Early on on TRT I noticed this, applied some CBT techniques and today I take it as a compliment. If the garbage man was hitting on your wife, then good for you. If you can’t trust your wife because she is a flirt and would stray, then that’s another story.

What, if any, psychiatric diagnosis have you been given?
Xanax is prescribed, for anxiety. Initially it was Klonopin, but the lingering effect made me feel drudged all day. I don't take the Xanax every day, only when I can't sleep and then its the smallest dose, .25 I think. My wife is close to 60 btw. The garbage man is 22. She brushes it off as oh he's just a kid and doesn't take it seriously. I would rather she told him to F- off lol but she doesn't want to hurt anyones feelings. Like I said, she would never cheat, just the thought of men hitting on her makes me nuts (lately)

Last edited:

SkyWarn

3 weeks. I get labs done next week and I will be sure to post the results
The 250 has increased my ball size and libido. Like I said, its only been 3 weeks. But I am feeling some sides: itchy right nipple (comes and goes) hot flashes, anxiety, emotional, and the jealousy. Cant wait to see where my E2 is

Charliebizz

I don’t like openly disagreeing with people on here, but definitely gonna have to disagree with ya big time on this one. No offense obviously. And actually, you might still be right, maybe it’s the neurotransmitters that control thoughts more than hormones.

But while on clomid, I literally had the darkest thoughts. It made me constantly think about death, and even suicide a few times. My whole frame of mind changed. My thoughts were just so different than they usually are. I just thought about very dark stuff all the time. How I treated and interacted with people changed drastically. Just how I viewed the world even changed. It was easily the worst 2-3 months of my life. That experience taught me how much hormones do in fact control a lot of our thought process, personality, how we deal with the world, how we interact with people, how we view the world, etc. It was fckn nuts.
I had the same experience with clomid at higher dose. Lower dose I didn’t experience much of the mental sides. Same stands for me being on trt. Although I have low normal testosterone boosting it seems to effect my nt in a negative way. I become very flat emotionally about my hobbies. But also get very aggravated at work over simple things. It starts very subtle that I don’t even notice. Then people start noticing and saying things to me then maybe I become more aware but whatever the case may be it’s not some made up thing.

Charliebizz

It’s not directly from hormones. It’s the effects they have on brain chemistry. Brain chemistry can be changed through therapy as well. Not even sure we disagree here. I’m just saying it is exponentially more complicated than stated.

You can bring on symptoms you are convinced exist as well physical or mental. Some of the people in here you will notice just obsessing over their lab numbers, etc. that’s a personality trait, and some of their problems are directly related THAT and not TRT.
Let’s be honest here most of us on these forums share the same mental traits to a degree or we wouldn’t be on these boards. We are all obsessed with our health to some degree. I know plenty of people who feel like shit and just except it and move forward. I’m not too sure if this is a gift or a curse lol. If trt worked for me I would lean toward a half ass gift but it hasn’t

SkyWarn

I remember ready something on here about Lecithin have some negative effects on mood. I began taking lecithin about a month ago. Anyone experience any strange sides on Sunflower Lecithin?

Vitamin_C

I remember ready something on here about Lecithin have some negative effects on mood. I began taking lecithin about a month ago. Anyone experience any strange sides on Sunflower Lecithin?

Othello syndrome? Lecithin? this sounds more like a hypochondriac than anything else.

Tman

The 250 has increased my ball size and libido. Like I said, its only been 3 weeks. But I am feeling some sides: itchy right nipple (comes and goes) hot flashes, anxiety, emotional, and the jealousy. Cant wait to see where my E2 is

So...what was your E2? What did you decide?

Robotics

I have felt like that, when my E2 was high. Irrationally emotional. what is your SHBG? might have more free E2 than most depending on your shbg.

Tman

I have felt like that, when my E2 was high. Irrationally emotional. what is your SHBG? might have more free E2 than most depending on your shbg.
I dropped my E2 a little too quickly one time, and I became very jealous for about 24 hours. When my e2 is high, my natural ass begins to show and I become really emotional. Also, I noticed different symptoms from the injectables vs the cream...the cream gives me more of the hot flash, red face.

SkyWarn

I dropped my E2 a little too quickly one time, and I became very jealous for about 24 hours. When my e2 is high, my natural ass begins to show and I become really emotional. Also, I noticed different symptoms from the injectables vs the cream...the cream gives me more of the hot flash, red face.
How high/low for these symptoms to manifest?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me