Jay Campbell caught lying

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman86

At 59 minutes Jay lies and says that his last E2 in December 2017 was 86. But in a different video he posted those exact labs, and his E2 was 46.1. The only reason he exaggerated and said his E2 was 86 was because him and Dr. Keith Nichols were having a discussion about E2, and the benefits of having an elevated E2 level. So Jay, as he has been known to do, embellishes in order to prove a point. Here's the snapshots of his labs from December that he is referring to.

1544724207215.png

1544724230509.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I listened to that one as well.
This whole estrogen thing has gotten a bunch of those docs all riled up!!

And that's quite an embellishment............46 to 86. Wow.

I will say that for the most part I do love the TOT roundtable and listening to the docs provide answers to how they have treated certain things in the past.
They provide a wealth of clinical experience for sure.

Gman86

I listened to that one as well.
This whole estrogen thing has gotten a bunch of those docs all riled up!!

And that's quite an embellishment............46 to 86. Wow.

I will say that for the most part I do love the TOT roundtable and listening to the docs provide answers to how they have treated certain things in the past.
They provide a wealth of clinical experience for sure.

Could not agree more. It might sound like I'm bashing Jay, but it's not really like that. I actually really appreciate Jay and everything he has done to progress TRT forward, and the vast amount of videos and information he has put out to the public on TRT, mostly for free, might I add! He honestly deserves an award for everything he's done for the TRT community. He's quite an amazing guy, in my opinion. I watch/ listen to every single one of the TOT roundtables, so I'm more of a fan than a hater. Just really rubbed me the wrong way when I caught him lying like this, just to prove a point. It's not necessary for him to do this. He can easily tell the truth 100% of the time and accomplish all of the same goals. If anything, I posted it for him to know that it's 2018, and we have the internet, and it's ALWAYS better to tell the truth, than to lie to get your point across or sell a product. Transparency is what sells in today's world. Posting this probably won't make a difference in his thinking, but that's basically why I posted it. To try and push for transparency I guess, and for him to know that when you lie you're going to get called out on it. So just be honest with the people that watch and support you.

JimBob

I emailed him about it. I wanted to give him a chance to at least explain. Here's his not surprising response:

Total bullshit.

A bunch of haters.

Low rent, moronic, victims with anxiety caused by overdosing on AI’s.

Utter fools, the lot of them.

I wouldn’t even remotely consider going into that low quality, cess pool of idiots to respond.

To Your Ultimate Health,

Jay Campbell

Sean Mosher

LOL!
There's humility for ya.

That's what you do when you get called out lying and don't have the balls to be a man and admit you might have misspoken.
Geez.
My rent ain't cheap and I'd be happy to take an IQ test anytime ;-)

Interesting how his views have done a complete 180 from this video about a year and a half ago back when his estrogen was supposedly only in the 40's.

And now he's thrown Crisler under the bus.

I just watched this video again today for reference.
Crisler is clear about his thoughts on estrogen and his disagreements with Rouzier.
However, he goes out of his way to say how much he respects Rouzier and was never ugly about their disagreements on estrogen.

Gman86

I emailed him about it. I wanted to give him a chance to at least explain. Here's his not surprising response:

Total bullshit.

A bunch of haters.

Low rent, moronic, victims with anxiety caused by overdosing on AI’s.

Utter fools, the lot of them.

I wouldn’t even remotely consider going into that low quality, cess pool of idiots to respond.

To Your Ultimate Health,

Jay Campbell

Holy cow, he really said all those things in the email? He’s losin it. It’s to the point where it’s almost impossible to distinguish him from a meth addict. I would expect the exact same response from someone on a 3 day meth binge. Just all over the place, completely skirted around the E2 issue, and now lashing out against people he doesn’t even know. An innocent person would never get this wound up. Only guilty people get this defensive. This guy’s something else.

Vitamin_C

such a dumb thing to lie about, you can still make the point of the benefits of moderate to high estrogen levels w/out resorting to lying about your numbers.

JimBob

Holy cow, he really said all those things in the email? He’s losin it. It’s to the point where it’s almost impossible to distinguish him from a meth addict. I would expect the exact same response from someone on a 3 day meth binge. Just all over the place, completely skirted around the E2 issue, and now lashing out against people he doesn’t even know. An innocent person would never get this wound up. Only guilty people get this defensive. This guy’s something else.
Yep. I received the email this afternoon.

If you listen to all his podcasts, he does have a huge narcissist streak in him, especially when he talks about spirituality and politics. Statements to guests like”You and me bro, we’re so much alike. We are high consciousness, walking the enlightened path.” You don’t need to be a psychologist to see there is a very fragile ego there that he struggles to cover up with varying degrees of success. I hate his politics and very weird beliefs, but love the podcast and his books, especially the TRT ones. Partake of his works, but buyer beware. We are ultimately responsible for what we put in our bodies.

Outcome

Shocking to know he called the whole of Excel male a cesspool of idiots with anxiety from overdosing on Ali's. I would think he would want good relations with this community to sell his books and webinars. He's difficult to understand in that he seems to be erratic in his positions and beliefs. But like mountain man said he still does bring a lot to the table for valuable discussion . I thought he was friends with Nelson? Hard to imagine he would be so condescending and hateful to us. I was going to buy the tot bible but... Not now.

Shocking to know he called the whole of Excel male a cesspool of idiots with anxiety from overdosing on Ali's. I would think he would want good relations with this community to sell his books and webinars. He's difficult to understand in that he seems to be erratic in his positions and beliefs. But like mountain man said he still does bring a lot to the table for valuable discussion . I thought he was friends with Nelson? Hard to imagine he would be so condescending and hateful to us. I was going to buy the tot bible but... Not now.

TOT bible is a must have. Compromise and get the kindle.

Gman86

If you listen to all his podcasts, he does have a huge narcissist streak in him, especially when he talks about spirituality and politics. Statements to guests like”You and me bro, we’re so much alike. We are high consciousness, walking the enlightened path.” You don’t need to be a psychologist to see there is a very fragile ego there that he struggles to cover up with varying degrees of success. I hate his politics and very weird beliefs, but love the podcast and his books, especially the TRT ones. Partake of his works, but buyer beware. We are ultimately responsible for what we put in our bodies.

You’re spot on. I love the guy and what he’s doing, but you’re so right. It’s so weird, he preaches for all of us not to be sheeple, but he is constantly looking for guidance and confirmation, whether it be spirituality, personally and even his views on TRT. The one thing I hate about his podcast is that he’ll preface every topic with his view on it, and then ask a question to the doctors in a way that is just basically asking them to confirm his views on it. A lot of the time he’ll express his views, and then say “dont’t you agree?” And then let them speak. There’s never any friendly debates on it. There’s never one guy that brings up any new ideas other than what jay wants them to talk about. It’s basically a podcast that is half getting information out about certain topics, and half having a few doctors stroke his ego and reaffirm his beliefs for an hour, which makes him feel like he is on the right track. He’s like a little kid in that respect. He needs constant affirmation, whether it be with his TRT beliefs or his believes in a higher consciousness/ reincarnation, It’s very ironic, because he’s one of the biggest sheeple I’ve ever witnessed. He’s constantly looking for answers and for people to follow and guide him. But again, I love the podcast and watch every episode lol. Absolutely spot on with your interpretation of him though mountain man, very accurate observations.

S1W

I can't say that I love the guy. Or that I think he is some sort of hero in the TRT world. If there is an unsung hero in the TRT world, it is Nelson.

JimBob - I also emailed him with a question about the dosages listed in his book. If you run the math, the weekly totals for the different protocols don't make sense (p 115-116). I wrote to him in a complimentary way, telling him I liked his book and asking if it was an error or maybe I didn't understand. I had seen his videos and thought he was...well, an interesting guy...but his response still surprised me:

"Bro. Nothing is in error in my book.

What part of 3 shots every 7 days do you not understand?

And secondly, WHO F*CKING CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR TYPE TO ME IN AN EMAIL?

Mon, Wed, Fri take Sat/Sun off.

Or

Mon, Thur, Sat

Or

Stick it up your ass and inject Fri, Sat and Sunday and repeat the following weekend.

It is all the same!

The very fact that you took the time to send me an email debating ME makes me realize how LOW T and indecisive you are."

A real class act. I think MountainMan nailed it above. An almost tragically fragile ego.

Gman86

I can't say that I love the guy. Or that I think he is some sort of hero in the TRT world. If there is an unsung hero in the TRT world, it is Nelson.

JimBob - I also emailed him with a question about the dosages listed in his book. If you run the math, the weekly totals for the different protocols don't make sense (p 115-116). I wrote to him in a complimentary way, telling him I liked his book and asking if it was an error or maybe I didn't understand. I had seen his videos and thought he was...well, an interesting guy...but his response still surprised me:

"Bro. Nothing is in error in my book.

What part of 3 shots every 7 days do you not understand?

And secondly, WHO F*CKING CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR TYPE TO ME IN AN EMAIL?

Mon, Wed, Fri take Sat/Sun off.

Or

Mon, Thur, Sat

Or

Stick it up your ass and inject Fri, Sat and Sunday and repeat the following weekend.

It is all the same!

The very fact that you took the time to send me an email debating ME makes me realize how LOW T and indecisive you are."

A real class act. I think MountainMan nailed it above. An almost tragically fragile ego.

Ok, this seems like a joke. You’re telling me this was his exact reply to you?? It’s so unbelievable that part of me almost doesn’t believe it.

Honest to god, this seems like the response of someone on drugs. Not even joking. I just can’t fathom that a person that’s not on drugs can have a response like this. This is crazy! Lol. He literally is out of his mind. Wow, ya I take back the “love” part. I appreciate greatly that he gets these doctors together and gives out these podcasts for free, but that’s where I draw the line now. I’ve lost all respect for him. I’ve never seen a person like him before in my life. And I’m and nurse that worked at a psychiatric hospital for 5 years. One thing I can guarantee with 100% certainty is that he is either on drugs, has one or more psychiatric disorders, or both. Without question.

S1W

Ok, this seems like a joke. You’re telling me this was his exact reply to you?? It’s so unbelievable that part of me almost doesn’t believe it.

Yes, I copy/pasted that text out of his email. I substituted a * for a U in one of the more colorful words out of respect for Nelson's site. Otherwise, those are 100% his exact words and formatting.

Like I said, I emailed him in a complimentary way, telling him I liked his book and that I had recommended it to others and that I had a question about the ranges presented. He wrote back and in more words basically told me that I was wrong and to piss off. I remained polite and replied with the math/formulas illustrating the source of confusion. He then replied with the quoted text posted above.

Last edited:

stx359

I don't know how any of you made it through more than a minute of his productions with his screaming into the microphone and verbal posturing. He could be a genius for all I know. I just find his "on" persona utterly loathsome. No doubt he has an appeal to the self-love "bro" crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale