Jatenzo, an Oral Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Oral is good, but twice a day and its effectiveness varies with your diet. It's great news, but I'm wondering how well it will work in practice.
I consume a spoonful of peanut butter with my Jatenzo, the peanut butter is high in fats and is how Jatenzo is absorbed -> through fatty acids. I actually put it to the test and only had a spoonful of peanut butter before lab testing and got excellent numbers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I consume a spoonful of peanut butter with my Jatenzo, the peanut butter is high in fats and is how Jatenzo is absorbed -> through fatty acids. I actually put it to the test and only had a spoonful of peanut butter before lab testing and got excellent numbers.

Keep in mind that the amount of fat you are taking in will have an impact on the bioavailability.

30 g fat would be more effective than 15 g.

You would most likely fair better taking in more PB/serving (4 tbsp).

You are taking in <15 g.....if it works for you then stick with it!

Peanut butter: 1 tbsp (16 g) = 7.98 g fat
Peanut oil: 1 tbsp (14 g) =14 g fat
Olive oil:
1 tbsp (14 g) = 14 g fat
Avacado oil: 1 tbsp (14 g) = 14 g fat
Butter: 1 tbsp (14.2 g) = 11.5 g fat
Ghee: 1 tbsp (14 g) = 14 g fat
Coconut oil: 1 tbsp (13.6 g) = 13.5 g fat
Cod liver oil: 1 tbsp (13.6 g) = 13.6 g fat
Salmon oil: 1 tbsp (13.6 g) = 13.6 g fat
Egg yolk: 1 large (17 g) = 4.5 g fat

*When JATENZO was dosed with different breakfasts containing various amounts of fat, the bioavailability with the 30 g fat, 45 g fat, and high-calorie high-fat breakfasts was comparable, but there was a food effect with the 15 g fat breakfast compared to the 30 g fat breakfast

*The 15 g fat breakfast had a 25% decrease in testosterone exposure compared to the 30 g fat breakfast

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What is your Jatenzo dose and how high did your total testosterone get? Thanks

Systemlord

What is your Jatenzo dose and how high did your total testosterone get? Thanks
In the beginning Jatenzo at 158mg (twice daily) got my Total T to 469 and felt amazing, but after about 2 moths I noticed I started feeling physically weaker, found my levels had dropped to 276.

My doctor increased the dosage to 198mg which got me 397, felt good only some of the time. Strangely my A1C continued to drop even at 276 and started 237mg a week ago and my energy is higher.

The recommended starting dosage for Jatenzo is 237mg twice daily.

My A1C has dropped 4% in 3 months on Jatenzo!

Last edited:

Systemlord

T levels increased from a baseline mean of 201 ng/dL to 686 ng/dL at 1 month and 527 ng/dL at 3 months.

This is pretty much what I've seen in my own testing and is detailed in my Jatenzo thread. It seems even though steady states are achieved at seven days, your body is still working things out beyond that point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me