It's time to come off the trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi all. After four years on trt it's time to stop. My libido is worse than ever . I've had everything checked and there is nothing that seems to be wrong.. E2 is low and I have been on E2 tablets but this seems to be making the matter worse. Maybe my natural E2 level is meant to be low. I had a better sex life before I started all of this ... I don't respond well to HCG ... Horrendous mood swings and anxiety . Can a PCT be run without HCG ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

It can be but it'll be a slower arduous route. It would probably be easier to stick out the hcg then transfer to a serm. Just get it over with.

Hi all. After four years on trt it's time to stop. My libido is worse than ever . I've had everything checked and there is nothing that seems to be wrong.. E2 is low and I have been on E2 tablets but this seems to be making the matter worse. Maybe my natural E2 level is meant to be low. I had a better sex life before I started all of this ... I don't respond well to HCG ... Horrendous mood swings and anxiety . Can a PCT be run without HCG ?
Any update with how it's going? Considering this myself after 5 years. Thanks

madman

Super Moderator

My reply from another thread:

In general recovery of the hpta will come down to dosage of testosterone/AAS used, duration of use, type of AAS used whether T only or T+AAS or T + multiple AAS), age of the individual.

Older men would tend to have a more difficult time recovering than younger men.

Higher doses and a longer duration of use will have a greater negative impact on the recovery of the hpta.

Use of nandrolone or trenbolone will have a greater negative effect on the recovery of the hpta.

On average most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week of testosterone only and the duration of use can be anywhere from months to years depending on whether the individual continues trt indefinitely or decides to come off such as in your case.

Use of pct will in no way prevent the crash following hpta recovery it will just speed up the recovery process and minimized the length of being in a hypogonadal state.

The main goal of pct is to not only increase LH production which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce endogenous testosterone (ITT) but most importantly making sure the testes are responsive to the LH stimulation as in many cases when on trt or steroids if no hCG was used during this time than the Leydig cells become dormant and the seminiferous tubules shrink which results in testicular atrophy due to shutdown of the hpta and LH/FSH production. This results in the Leydig cells no longer producing endogenous testosterone and the Sertoli/germ cells no longer producing sperm.

Use of hCG when on trt or steroids should aid in the recovery process when coming off as it mimics LH and will keep the Leydig cells active (producing some degree of ITT).

Even without the use of a pct, the natural production of LH will kick in fairly quickly but natural endogenous production of testosterone can take much longer as the critical aspect of the recovery process is the responsiveness of the Leydig cells in the testes to the LH.

No one can say exactly how long it will take you to recover let alone how you will feel during the transition.

Some men on trt choose to stop cold turkey (no pct) and recover okay with some bumps along the way whereas others may struggle before things get better.

Others choose to implement a pct which may make the transition much quicker/smoother but again everyone is different as again there are numerous factors involved.

nippy

I was on TRT for 2 years and stopped cold turkey and 4 and 1/2 weeks later my HPTA fired back up all without any medical intervention.

Aside from some moderate fatigue at 4 weeks and some popping and clicking joints, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be which was a surprise.
Thanks for that... Did you ever have issues with libido ?

nippy

In general recovery of the hpta will come down to dosage of testosterone/AAS used, duration of use, type of AAS used whether T only or T+AAS or T + multiple AAS), age of the individual.

Higher doses and a longer duration of use will have a greater negative impact on the recovery of the hpta.

Use of nandrolone or trenbolone will have a greater negative effect on the recovery of the hpta.

On average most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week of testosterone only and the duration of use can be anywhere from months to years depending on whether the individual continues trt indefinitely or decides to come off such as in your case.

Use of pct will in no way prevent the crash following hpta recovery it will just speed up the recovery process and minimized the length of being in a hypogonadal state.

The main goal of pct is to not only increase LH production which will stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes to produce endogenous testosterone (ITT) but most importantly making sure the testes are responsive to the LH stimulation as in many cases when on trt or steroids if no hCG was used during this time than the Leydig cells become dormant and the seminiferous tubules shrink which results in testicular atrophy due to shutdown of the hpta and LH/FSH production. This results in the Leydig cells no longer producing endogenous testosterone and the Sertoli/germ cells no longer producing sperm.

Use of hCG when on trt or steroids should aid in the recovery process when coming off as it mimics LH and will keep the Leydig cells active (producing some degree of ITT).

Even without the use of a pct, the natural production of LH will kick in fairly quickly but natural endogenous production of testosterone can take much longer as the critical aspect of the recovery process is the responsiveness of the Leydig cells in the testes to the LH.

No one can say exactly how long it will take you to recover let alone how you will feel during the transition.

Some men on trt choose to stop cold turkey (no pct) and recover okay with some bumps along the way whereas others may struggle before things get better.

Others choose to implement a pct which may make the transition much quicker/smoother but again everyone is different as again there are numerous factors involved.
Just got bloods . Here they are

Got my results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908_171415_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171415_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20210908_171345.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171345.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20210908_171311_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171311_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 132

nippy

It can be but it'll be a slower arduous route. It would probably be easier to stick out the hcg then transfer to a serm. Just get it over with.
Just got results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908_171415_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171415_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20210908_171345.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171345.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20210908_171311_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908_171311_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 193

CanadaJim

I was on TRT for 2 years and stopped cold turkey and 4 and 1/2 weeks later my HPTA fired back up all without any medical intervention.

Aside from some moderate fatigue at 4 weeks and some popping and clicking joints, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be which was a surprise.
Just wondering what your dosage was and what compound you were using? I tried a few times cold turkey after low dose trt (75-100mg) weekly. Longest cycle may have been 4-5 months. Each "attempt" ended up feeling quite shitty. So I'd start up again...For me I have a high SHBG and my estrogen was always on the high end...that may have contributed to my failed cold turkey attempts, not sure. I'm trying it again after a few months cycle (75mg test c weekly). I'm considering Clomid or Nolvadex this time....

nippy

Just wondering what your dosage was and what compound you were using? I tried a few times cold turkey after low dose trt (75-100mg) weekly. Longest cycle may have been 4-5 months. Each "attempt" ended up feeling quite shitty. So I'd start up again...For me I have a high SHBG and my estrogen was always on the high end...that may have contributed to my failed cold turkey attempts, not sure. I'm trying it again after a few months cycle (75mg test c weekly). I'm considering Clomid or Nolvadex this time....
My test over the last few years has been nibido cypronate . Cream. Gel and propernate... I just don't think now I should be on it but my boys needs it and I can't go cold turkey again

nippy

I went for over six months and felt horrendous here are the results . I started back on trt in the SEP these results from the July. 7 months off trt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224_213949_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220224_213949_com.android.chrome.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 138

GreenMachineX

I'm considering it as well, with whatever my doctor will prescribe to assist in recovery. I've done cold turkey a few times in the past and didn't feel anything different really, oddly enough. Then, another time, took 2 weeks off and felt horrendous anxiety the whole time, but there were several other factors at play that time. At a confusing crossroads....

GreenMachineX

Sorry just seen this .
Moody. Low feelings . Angry and snappy at people . Just fed up with life ... Not good
Glad I didn't get that low. I just had trouble focusing, low motivation and reduced libido, but I was only off 2 weeks. Started again yesterday so hopefully I bound back quick. This 2 weeks off did show me that I'll sleep better and have less anxiety on a lower test level though. Good learning lessons.

nippy

Glad I didn't get that low. I just had trouble focusing, low motivation and reduced libido, but I was only off 2 weeks. Started again yesterday so hopefully I bound back quick. This 2 weeks off did show me that I'll sleep better and have less anxiety on a lower test level though. Good learning lessons.
Yeah definitely.. I'm only one 50mg aweek and my sleep is worse than ever . Four hours last night ... It seems I wake every night after about 3-4 hours after I've gone to bed .. I've got melatonin but need to read about it first

GreenMachineX

Yeah definitely.. I'm only one 50mg aweek and my sleep is worse than ever . Four hours last night ... It seems I wake every night after about 3-4 hours after I've gone to bed .. I've got melatonin but need to read about it first
That started when you started back up, or when you were off?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me