It's time to come off the trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

That started when you started back up, or when you were off?
I've been trying to think if it happened before t and I can't remember . so thought I'll reduce my amount and still it happens. So maybe it's not the t. I'm shattered today and don't look forward to bed now

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Yeah definitely.. I'm only one 50mg aweek and my sleep is worse than ever . Four hours last night ... It seems I wake every night after about 3-4 hours after I've gone to bed .. I've got melatonin but need to read about it first
I use melatonin by the way, but I don't need much. .75mg to 1.5mg is plenty for me and I even get sides the next day from 1.5mg. What dose pills do you have? I don't think more is better for everyone, but I also know plenty of people that use over 10mg daily with no issue. I feel restless but lethargic, a little edgy and anxious the next day when I've taken too much. When I've taken the right amount, I sleep great and feel great.

nippy

I use melatonin by the way, but I don't need much. .75mg to 1.5mg is plenty for me and I even get sides the next day from 1.5mg. What dose pills do you have? I don't think more is better for everyone, but I also know plenty of people that use over 10mg daily with no issue. I feel restless but lethargic, a little edgy and anxious the next day when I've taken too much. When I've taken the right amount, I sleep great and feel great.
Hi. They are 3mg . I could 1/4 them. I don't have an issue falling to sleep it's the waking up

GreenMachineX

Hi. They are 3mg . I could 1/4 them. I don't have an issue falling to sleep it's the waking up
Yeah, same here actually but I take it before bed and occasionally if I wake up in middle of night too. Same low dose. Also use magnesium citrate 300-450mg daily.

nippy

Yeah, same here actually but I take it before bed and occasionally if I wake up in middle of night too. Same low dose. Also use magnesium citrate 300-450mg daily.
I have just started taking magnesium and the last two nights are still woke up 4 hours after going to bed but have been able to get back to sleep. Also I've experienced taking some carbohydrates and now before bed so tonight I am only going to try the carbs and see if it's that . That's helping me get back off. Just found it weird that every night so I was have to go in to sleep I wake up

GreenMachineX

I have just started taking magnesium and the last two nights are still woke up 4 hours after going to bed but have been able to get back to sleep. Also I've experienced taking some carbohydrates and now before bed so tonight I am only going to try the carbs and see if it's that . That's helping me get back off. Just found it weird that every night so I was have to go in to sleep I wake up
Gotcha. Carbs never helped me, but I skipped my melatonin last night and slept like trash and now feel like trash.

nippy

Lol I don't mess with stuff like that anymore
I had a dopamine a few months back. I had switched my injection front IM to subq . Testosterone was absorbed differently and gave me a dopamine hit. For me I was happy I was whistling I was sleeping I was having sex. It lasted a week and felt amazing .. now I read I have all the signs of a dopermine deficiency.

GreenMachineX

I had a dopamine a few months back. I had switched my injection front IM to subq . Testosterone was absorbed differently and gave me a dopamine hit. For me I was happy I was whistling I was sleeping I was having sex. It lasted a week and felt amazing .. now I read I have all the signs of a dopermine deficiency.
I remember days like that...been a while though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me