Itchy when sweating.

Buy Lab Tests Online

src5tt

B5FF814E-0368-4BA3-8E37-C81EAE07420B.jpeg
A6E6F707-4A81-4398-BCFA-00EDFDE28916.jpeg
C018BABC-D008-4821-9BEF-3DE1A569E2DD.jpeg
Hey all. Hoping you all can help here. This started up a month ago. Have been on hrt for 3 years no symptoms.

Protocol 180mg cypionate split 2x week, 5mg tadalafil daily, 1 grain desiccated thyroid, 1200mg nac, 5000 iu D3, 50 mg zinc, 250 HCG m/w/f

I’m getting a prickly, tingly, painful feeling when I start to sweat. The feeling starts on my head, which is where I first start sweating, then spreads down to my chest and back. Anybody else experience this?

It happens whenever I’m doing anything that starts to work up a sweat. It’s been going on for a few weeks. The pain isn’t terrible, but bad enough that I get a little nervous before a workout. Recently it started itching too. If I push through for 8 minutes it subsides.

My most recent blood work attached from December. HCT and bloods was high so inDonated, reduced dosage to 150 mg m/w/f, started naringin and daily 30 min cardio plus 1 gallon water.

Hasn’t helped a ton though these changes have only been going on for about 2 weeks so know it takes time.

I’m open to suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It happens whenever I’m doing anything that starts to work up a sweat. It’s been going on for a few weeks. The pain isn’t terrible, but bad enough that I get a little nervous before a workout. Recently it started itching too. If I push through for 8 minutes it subsides.
What supplements are you taking?

madman

Super Moderator
View attachment 19311View attachment 19312View attachment 19313Hey all. Hoping you all can help here. This started up a month ago. Have been on hrt for 3 years no symptoms.

Protocol 180mg cypionate split 2x week
, 5mg tadalafil daily, 1 grain desiccated thyroid, 1200mg nac, 5000 iu D3, 50 mg zinc, 250 HCG m/w/f

I’m getting a prickly, tingly, painful feeling when I start to sweat. The feeling starts on my head, which is where I first start sweating, then spreads down to my chest and back. Anybody else experience this?

My most recent blood work attached from December. HCT and bloods was high so inDonated, reduced dosage to 150 mg m/w/f, started naringin and daily 30 min cardio plus 1 gallon water.

Hasn’t helped a ton though these changes have only been going on for about 2 weeks so know it takes time.

I’m open to suggestions.

Clear as the day you are overmedicated.

No symptoms?

Your last 2 sets of labs have your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit elevated let alone you are hitting 55% on your most recent labs.

This is due to your absurdly high FT levels.

You are running a very high TT 1349 ng/dL and more importantly, with an SHBG of only 24.3 nmol/L, your FT would be through the roof (most likely a whopping 50 ng/dL) top it off that seeing as you are injecting 180 mg T/week split into twice-weekly injections (80 mg every 3.5 days) if theses labs were done at the true trough your peak TT, FT and estradiol levels will be much higher.

Even then look over your previous set of labs where you were hitting a very high TT 1222 ng/dL and more importantly with a lowish SHBG of only 17.6 nmol/L your FT would still be absurdly high (most likely high 40 ng/dL).

FT 5-10 ng/dL is considered low.

FT 16-31 ng/dL (top-end) is healthy.

Most men will do well with FT 20-30 ng/dL.

Some may choose to run higher levels.

Comes down to the individual let alone tolerance to sides.

You easily have room to lower your dose and bring down your FT which will bring down RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit let alone estradiol.

You never posted labs for estradiol?

Thick blood can cause sweating, flushed face, itchy/prickly/tingling sensations.

How is your blood pressure?

src5tt

Hey all. I’ve dropped the NAC and lowered the dose to 150mg and dosage frequency to m/w/f. Will restart in 6-8 weeks.

No other supplements Nelson.

Have also increased water and cardio.

Estradiol was at 70.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com