Issues with estradiol makes no sense. High estradiol but I feel well.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ribeye

So my labs come in, total T is fairly high at 1150, and free T is also up there at 335. Also taking 100mg of DHEA a day. Estradiol comes in at 245. Bottom line at the moment, I feel really good, other than still having some ED issues, that have admittedly greatly improved with the HRT therapy. If I feel ok, and my labs continue to otherwise be reasonable (CBC shows hemoglobin and hematocrit borderline or slightly high, but since I stopped taking finasteride I will soon be able to donate blood) Otherwise labs are very good. Same with Thyroid. So since I feel well, actually quite good, should I be concerned about the estradiol? If yes, should I cut down the dose of the HRT cream, or talk to my doc about AI's? I will say each time I went up in dose on HRT, it seemed libido increased, ED got better, energy increased, nothing but good things. what to do about estradiol is the only issue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Estradiol comes in at 245.
Ultrasensitive?

How long were you on finasteride?

What is your current DHEA and DHT?

What is your TSH?

Watch this video:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So since I feel well, actually quite good, should I be concerned about the estradiol? If yes, should I cut down the dose of the HRT cream, or talk to my doc about AI's? I will say each time I went up in dose on HRT, it seemed libido increased, ED got better, energy increased, nothing but good things. what to do about estradiol is the only issue?
No. I would not do a thing. But let me know how high is your DHEA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me